Tren Ace Pain

Discuss Tren Ace Pain at the Steroid Forum; OK, so I'm running Ten A with Prop, first time using Tren . I'm almost 2 weeks in right now. ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 04:03 PM

Default Tren Ace Pain

OK, so I'm running Ten A with Prop, first time using Tren. I'm almost 2 weeks in right now. I thought it was the Prop causing the serious pain, but I started pinning differently...short story pinning the Tren A seperately. FUCK ME! I just pinned 150 mgs with 150 mgs test e this morning in my left quad and I can hardly walk. Apparently the Tren is causing the pain. Now, not trying to sound like a big ol vagina here but this shit is PAINFUL...previously the pain has lasted 1 1/2 days, so I know about what to expect. My question is this: Is there anything I can do to lessen the discomfort? I mean short of sending you my gear of course

Any advice is very appreciated guys. I've got 12 more weeks of this shit to look forward to
Old 04-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Tren Ace Pain

JMILLS, you started the cycle before I did!!

Now I have to live vicariously through YOU! I'm right behind you tho, I'll be starting soon. How is it going so far bro? Other than the pain obviously.

I don't wanna give you all the dumb answers bro, you almost certainly know more than I do. But try laying a heating pad on the site, after you inject, or take a hot shower, along with massaging the site obviously. Heat the oil, and if all else fails dilute. I'm sure you already knew all this tho. I mainly wanted to see how the cycle is going so far.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 04:46 PM

Man I've tried everything except diluting it. Oddly, it seems like heating the gear up makes the pain worse? I dont know anything about "messing" with my gear...if anyone has any advice in that direction I'm all ears bro.

So far the cycle is coming along nicely. I'm loving the Prop Tran a combo...lots of pinning (EOD) especially with adding the test E in at 300 mg E3D...sometimes this schedule puts me pinning every day 3 days in a row....but I can keep up with all the pinning times on my smartphone, and my wife knows all about it so its all good.

Strength gains have been modest, I'm dieting pretty hard (for me) and dropping BF at a pretty decent clip. Been doing higher reps and some cardio (Have i mentioned how much I HATE freaking cardio? Bag work is about all i can stand ) So far i havent experienced the dreaded Tren cough or night sweats or reduced cardiovascular output or any strange sides...just the normal swelling of my hands (among other body parts ) and oh yeah...I have noticed my skin seems kinda flushed...almost like I just got out of a tanning bed or something. Like a real wierd reddish tint, hard to describe, never had it before. I have very pale white skin naturally, so I can really notice it. I'm thinking its from the tren, but I have no idea where its coming from. BP is fine, so ?
Old 04-02-2010, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmills View Post
Is there anything I can do to lessen the discomfort?
You could cut your gear with more oil or just add a mL of injectable B12 per injection.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meathead27 View Post
You could cut your gear with more oil or just add a mL of injectable B12 per injection.
OK, what kind of oil? I'm a complete noob at cutting my own gear with anything, but I'd mix the shit with Mobile 1 if you tell me it'll make it less painful

And is injectable b12 something you can get OTC here in the states?

Thanks for the help man, I know I'm a pussy but jeeeeeez I'm sitting here afraid to get up cus then I'm gonna have to straighten this damn quad out
Old 04-02-2010, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmills View Post
OK, what kind of oil? I'm a complete noob at cutting my own gear with anything, but I'd mix the shit with Mobile 1 if you tell me it'll make it less painful
Any sterile oil will work, but ethyl oleate is the least painful to inject(although it is also the most expensive).

Quote:
And is injectable b12 something you can get OTC here in the states?
Chem-meso carries it(although its way overpriced IMO). You can also order it from vet supply stores.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:37 PM
Veteran Member

tren should NOT hurt-it is one of the easiest to suspend...........what lab?
Old 04-02-2010, 11:18 PM

I've found (bioizer brand) that ten ace, 75mg/ml hurts for a day, bi-tren doubles the pain and hurts 2 days, and tri tren hurts the absolute wost for the whole week. When I used a less reputable company in the past there was little or no pain with ace or bi, they didn't have tri. I think and it's only a hunch, that the more pain the better the gear when it comes tren. I found a profound in strength and lean body mass but not much bulk, but finally got the tren caugh. Difference happened once I changed brands. Will not tell you inferior gear name because this may not be the absolute truth and no studies just my experience. But when I went to the more expensive/painful tren I "FELT" it at the gym. Oh, night sweats, little agression, whole nine yards including 7% ish gain in strenth after 4 weeks.
HTH
PK
PS try the Z meathod of injecting.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:40 AM
Veteran Member

Definition

originally by Digweed.

Z-track injection is a method of injecting medication into a large muscle using a needle and syringe. This method seals the medication deeply within the muscle and allows no exit path back into the subcutaneous tissue and skin. This is accomplished by displacing the skin and subcutaneous tissue 1–1.5 inches (2.5–3.75 cm), laterally, prior to injection and releasing the tissue immediately after the injection.
Purpose

The Z-track method of intra-muscular (I.M.) injection is used primarily when giving dark-colored medication solutions, such as iron solutions, that can stain the subcutaneous tissue or skin. It is also the method of choice when giving I.M. medications that are very irritating to the tissue, such as haloperidol or vistaril.
Precautions

Precautions taken when giving Z-track injections are all aimed at preventing the medication from leaking into the subcutaneous tissue or skin. These precautions include:

* Do not give a Z-track injection into skin that is lumpy, reddened, irritated, bruised, stained, or hardened.
* Add 0.3–0.5 ml of air into the syringe after drawing up the correct dosage of medication.
* Change the needle after drawing the medication into the syringe.
* Select a long needle (2–3 inches; 5–7.5 cm), depending upon the size of the patient, with a 21- or 22-gauge needle to place the medication deeply within the muscle.
* Give Z-track injections into a large muscle in the buttock (the gluteus medius or gluteus minimus).
* Aspirate on the syringe before injecting the medication to be sure not to hit a blood vessel. If blood appears in the syringe, a vein may have been hit. Remove and discard the syringe and medication. Start over with a new syringe, fresh medication, and a new site.
* Caution the patient not to wear restrictive clothing that could put constant pressure on the injection site.
* Rotate the injection sites from one buttock to the other and from site to site.
* Do not place injections into a disabled limb. If there is decreased circulation, the medication absorption will be affected and abscess formation can occur.
* Never inject more than 5ml of medication at a time when using the Z-track method. If a larger dose is ordered, divide it and inject it into two separate sites.

Description

To give a Z-track injection, use the non-dominant hand to move and hold the skin and subcutaneous tissue about 1–1.5 in (2.5–3.75 cm) laterally from the injection site. Alert patients when the medication is about to be injected. Ask them to breathe through their mouth and to try to relax the muscle to avoid muscle resistance. Continue holding the displaced skin and tissue until after the needle is removed. Dart the syringe rapidly into the site at a 90° angle. Aspirate on the syringe to be sure that a blood vessel has not been penetrated. Inject the medication slowly into the muscle. Be sure that the syringe is completely empty, including the air, before withdrawing the syringe. Withdraw the syringe and immediately release the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
Preparation

Wash both hands and put on gloves. Check the medication label before giving the medicine to avoid medication errors. Be sure it is the right medicine, the right dose (strength), the right time, the right person, and the right

method. Note the expiration date on the label. Do not use outdated medicine. Draw the correct dosage into the syringe including 0.3–0.5 ml of air. Discard the uncapped needle in a needle-box and attach a new sterile needle. Provide privacy and position the patient on the side with the knee slightly bent to relax the buttock muscles. Expose the buttock only, using the patient's clothing or a drape. Use the landmarks defined in the I.M. injection section to identify the desired injection site along the gluteus medius or gluteus minimus muscle. Prepare the site with an alcohol swab by rubbing the swab firmly in a 3-inch (7.5 cm) circle from the center of the site outward to remove bacteria from the skin. Allow the skin to air dry.
Aftercare

Apply gentle pressure to the site, using a dry gauze pad, if necessary. Do not rub the site. Continue pressure if bleeding occurs, and apply a bandage, if necessary. Replace the patient's clothing and allow the patient a 5-minute rest period. Then encourage the patient to walk about to enhance absorption of the medication. Discard the used syringe and uncapped needle in a needle-box. Place gloves and used swabs in a plastic trash bag that can be sealed and discarded. Wash both hands when the procedure is complete.
Complications

The complications of a Z-track injection are not common, but include tissue staining, bruising, abscess formation at the injection site, and severe pain at the injection site. Notify the physician if any of these conditions are noted.
Results

Medication administered by Z-track injection is absorbed rapidly from the muscle into the bloodstream. The effects are seen over hours to days, depending upon the medication given.