tren alone

Discuss tren alone at the Steroid Forum; I hear if you take tren ace a lone (i.e. without test of any kind) you wont really gain a ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 03:03 PM
Veteran Member

Default tren alone

I hear if you take tren ace a lone (i.e. without test of any kind) you wont really gain a lot of mass but you will get stronger and harden up. Why is this? Cows gain a lot of mass on tren only, why don't humans?
Old 10-13-2008, 07:19 PM

Default Re: tren alone

honestly bro, i dont think the thing about tren not building much muscle but giving huge strength gains is true ... i think it gives very dry, very lean gains ... strength shoots up first obviously - takes about 2weeks to start seeing results ... i usually find that muscle gains follow a short while after strength gains ...

People like myself tend to drop fat while on tren ... i become leaner, very quickly ... i think a lot of people think of gains only int erms of weight on the scale ... which isnt gonna appear to show crazy results ... if you go from 200 at 15percent bodyfat to 205 at 12percent bodyfat, gains might not seem significant ... but in terms of lean muscle they will be ...

obviously adding test is going to promote better gains for a wide range or reasons .... and im sure you already know this, running tren alone probably isnt the best idea
All posts and advice provided by the ficticious character known as MrBman is strictly in regards to hypothetical situations. It should not be taken seriously. MrBman does not condone nor support the use or purchase of any substances deemed illegal.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2008, 01:30 AM

Tren alone will put on quality mass...It just takes a while longer and you will possibly have progesterone issues to deal with...
Old 10-14-2008, 04:08 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Shoulders View Post
Tren alone will put on quality mass...It just takes a while longer and you will possibly have progesterone issues to deal with...
Stated well.

I would at least add a low dose test, then none at all.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:21 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by advanced-stealth View Post
Stated well.

I would at least add a low dose test, then none at all.
Yes..by all means..low dose test prop ! And remember..cows are female,they do not need low dose test..but we are guys,except for that transsexual who was on here the other day
Steroids are illegal in the United States w/o a prescription.I do not use them and do not advocate thier use by anyone.Do not ask me source related questions as I do not know any sources.I will answer only intelligent questions related to training,nutrtion,and hypothetical use of steroids.Phil : 4:13
Old 10-14-2008, 09:38 AM
Veteran Member

Send a message via MSN to andysutils

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis View Post
Yes..by all means..low dose test prop ! And remember..cows are female,they do not need low dose test..but we are guys,except for that transsexual who was on here the other day
thanks for that dennis, you just made my hernia op a whole lot more urgent
Old 10-14-2008, 07:47 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Shoulders View Post
Prolactin? (or both)?

Solo
Old 10-15-2008, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo47 View Post
Prolactin? (or both)?

Solo
Possibly both...Not worth the risk IMO...Add the test and no worries...usually