Tren dosage

Discuss Tren dosage at the Steroid Forum; Quick question..is tren e 250 mgs/wk for 8 wks a decent dosage. Or should i do 300mg a week for ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2008, 12:31 AM

Default Tren dosage

Quick question..is tren e 250 mgs/wk for 8 wks a decent dosage. Or should i do 300mg a week for 7. First time runnin this shit and i cant wait. dont know if thats gonna really make a difference...i'll be runnning it with test e 500mg/wk 10wks and dbol 30mg/day wks 1-4.
Old 05-10-2008, 02:19 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Tren dosage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhmerGuy1080 View Post
Quick question..is tren e 250 mgs/wk for 8 wks a decent dosage. ..i'll be runnning it with test e 500mg/wk 10wks and dbol 30mg/day wks 1-4.
Sounds productive.
How many cycles have you run?
If this is your first,you may suffer a lot of night sweats and irritability and possibly flu symptoms.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2008, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasthace View Post
Sounds productive.
How many cycles have you run?
If this is your first,you may suffer a lot of night sweats and irritability and possibly flu symptoms.
This is my 4th or 5th...all my other ones have been kinda the same shit but nothin crazy really...always 200-300mgs/wk deca and 500-650mgs/wk sust...been doin some research and wanted to switch it up.

Productive...Nice!!! Well i hope so...hah..yeah, believe me...i've read all the shit on here and other sites about tren, the good and the bad...right now i'm just like fuck it...im gonna man up n try to deal with sides for as long as i can, if i even have to, cause i heard it is the shit!!! lol..Tryin to gain about 10 quality lbs of lean muscle by the end without gaining any fat...plus cant wait to try the DBeez for the first time...been wanting to taste it forever!!! Start tomorrow

Good looks on the info Jas...much appreciated man.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhmerGuy1080 View Post
cant wait to try the DBeez for the first time.
6 weeks is better than 4
Old 05-10-2008, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasthace View Post
6 weeks is better than 4

Hahaha...i got enough but i just wanted a lil taste before the summer...i wanna save the rest for a clean bulk in the fall/winter...40mgs/ed for 5 wks or 50mg/ed 4wks depending on how this first go around goes ya know.
Old 05-10-2008, 07:01 PM

Hey man I'm running tren A now and I'm running it for 12weeks. 8 should work I have seen great results and I'm a little over 8 now. I'm running it at 300mg per weeks. I'm also running it with 750mg of test and 50mg of winny 8 weeks of winny oral 4 weeks of winny injectable. The last six weeks I've changed my diet to cut. Just shareing info you already seem to know what you're doing.
Old 05-10-2008, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musle mafia View Post
Hey man I'm running tren A now and I'm running it for 12weeks. 8 should work I have seen great results and I'm a little over 8 now. I'm running it at 300mg per weeks. I'm also running it with 750mg of test and 50mg of winny 8 weeks of winny oral 4 weeks of winny injectable. The last six weeks I've changed my diet to cut. Just shareing info you already seem to know what you're doing.
Hey man thanks for the info...i'm 5'4" 165ish, pretty lean and ive been doin like 2500 calories for the past 5 months, low clean carb high protein high good fats refeed on wed nght or thur morn and cheat day sunday n crazy cardio(lost a good 15 lbs of fat).....im gonna up it to only like 3300 while im on the DBeez ...basically keep the same except up it about 200g of carbs...and then play it by ear from there..startin monday!!!