tren e dosage

Discuss tren e dosage at the Steroid Forum; I know that the dosage of tren e was between 100 to 200 mg 2 times a week. Any good ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2006, 10:36 AM

Default tren e dosage

I know that the dosage of tren e was between 100 to 200 mg 2 times a week. Any good experience with this dosage?
Old 11-19-2006, 01:03 PM

Default Re: tren e dosage

I've used it at doses around 75-125mg every other day and gotten excellent results. Keep in mind I was also taking Test Prop at 200mg EOD as well (IMO you should always run Tren with Test). For me, Tren seemed to cause much more stress on my liver and kidneys (especially the kidneys), so I only ran it for 6 weeks and had to drink a shit load of water and take plenty of Liv 52, and Lipoic Acid. But nothing works quite like good old Tren; it's a very powerful and effective AAS that also demands your respect.

Good Luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2006, 01:03 AM

Tren E I run at 125mg 2x a week so 250mg total. I run it with 400-600mg test E a week.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForemanRules
Tren E I run at 125mg 2x a week so 250mg total. I run it with 400-600mg test E a week.
Agreed that 125-200mg 2x per week is plenty and will produce good results. However, i wouldn't run Tren for more than 6 weeks, and be sure to drink a shit load of water and supplement with maybe Liv-52, Lipoic Acid, etc... Tren works great, but tends to be harsher on the kidneys and liver than most injectables.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:43 AM
Veteran Member

There are 2 complete different ways to take tren enth acording to your goals ! Do you want to cut with it or bulk with it ? Big difference bro.....
Steroids are illegal in the United States w/o a prescription.I do not use them and do not advocate thier use by anyone.Do not ask me source related questions as I do not know any sources.I will answer only intelligent questions related to training,nutrtion,and hypothetical use of steroids.Phil : 4:13
Old 11-20-2006, 11:52 AM

I choose tren enanthate for bulking. And by the way, i do not understand why people add test with tren when all your Androgenic receptors are saturated. A waste of money. I choose hcg 500 un. ew to stimulate endogenous test. avoid shrinking and help with libido.
Old 11-20-2006, 01:02 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredddd
I choose tren enanthate for bulking. And by the way, i do not understand why people add test with tren when all your Androgenic receptors are saturated. A waste of money. I choose hcg 500 un. ew to stimulate endogenous test. avoid shrinking and help with libido.
bulking ok .....tren enth 200-300mgs per week.You must use the test as your base it would be a waste of $ not to..I agree with you on the hcg..I like 500 iu's per week during cycle and immediatly after cycle.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:17 PM

bro go 300 to 400 ew with test. i ran it for 10 weeks with no problems. i dont think it will be good and kicked in until week 3.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicone
Agreed that 125-200mg 2x per week is plenty and will produce good results. However, i wouldn't run Tren for more than 6 weeks, and be sure to drink a shit load of water and supplement with maybe Liv-52, Lipoic Acid, etc... Tren works great, but tends to be harsher on the kidneys and liver than most injectables.
Can you be more specific as to how tren affects or stresses the liver?
Thanks,
NJbigguy

Last edited by NJbigguy; 11-21-2006 at 09:38 AM.
Old 11-21-2006, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredddd

Tren e will be more like a lean bulker if you want to bulk then do deca and test..