Tren Enanthate

Discuss Tren Enanthate at the Steroid Forum; Yeah, it is EA's Tren (UG). I'd say I gained easily 25-30lbs on all my chest exersizes, Body weight, hard ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2004, 06:15 AM
Veteran Member

Thumbs up Tren Enan

Yeah, it is EA's Tren (UG). I'd say I gained easily 25-30lbs on all my chest exersizes, Body weight, hard to say, since I started the Tren E in the middle of my cycle (6th week). Now I'm talking strickly about gains since I started the TrenE. It was like Switching to high octane over night. I was make good gains before I switched over from the Deca. Now I just feel alot stronger, and It's amazing, but I think I've lost a couple of % BF! I look alot harder eating like a giant pig. (my diets preatty clean one major cheat day a week)
Well I gotta go to work, I'll post some more later, Just to hear my self think J/K LOL
GB
PS, over all, since beginning of cycle I gained about 20lbs BW
Old 04-16-2004, 08:42 AM

tren all the way.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2004, 09:02 AM
Veteran Member

hey graybass...so i guess its safe to say that you're happy with the results of the tren? did you frontload it? man...i love tren. love it. love it. love it.

yes, feeling tired is a side efeect of the tren. it will pass. try using an ECA or some ephedra to fight the tired feeling. or get a starbucks coffee with a shot of espresso.

"tren...the choice of meatheads around the world."

have a nice day
Old 04-19-2004, 10:54 PM
Veteran Member

Lightbulb Tren Enanthate update

Well time for my weekly Tren enanthate update! I don't know if I mentioned, that I,ve been mixing each shot with 500mg Test Enanthate. Been leaving me with a mean sore spot. (I don't care, pain is good!) Just started my 3rd week since I added the Enanthate. I gotta say one of my best cycles to date. Of course, I,m a little smarter now about this shit (hopefully). I,m only using 20mcg of Novladex pr. day Or is it mg, I forget.(One pill) To lazy to get up and read the blister pack.
Anyway my strength is still going way up. The amazing part is, with just that little bit of anti-est, I'm looking harder every day!!I'm eating to gain, and I have more shoulder striations than I have ever had! Whats going to happen when I diet! Holey Moley!! I'm amazed at how big and tight I look. I think I look like I,m at least 10% less Bodyfat Than 6weeks ago. So any way, I weigh the same as I did before the Tren Enan, I'd say I gained 5-10lbs muscle, and lost 5-10lbs Fat!!, in just a few weeks.
So far this has been a delightful experience. I really like that Tren Enanthate can be shot just once or twice a week.
Not one drop of water retention. (This is with 1000mg test enan EW)
This is the ninth week of my cycle, just three with the Tren E, I'll keep posting my progress thru my PCT, unless you guys tell me to shut the F**k up!
One Happy Old Graybass Bump for EA's Zencall Labs
Old 04-19-2004, 11:13 PM

Hell no - Keep it coming, The more I read the more I know.
Old 04-19-2004, 11:59 PM

I am in the middle of my first tren en (EA) cycle--- 500mg test en. 350mg tren. en. per week

The night sweats and cramping are tough. Week 3 i got the cough from hell (pulled a lower ab muscle coughing) that turned into a chest cold and was knocked on my ass. Missed two weeks of training and did not inject for two weeks.
Back in gym and on again in my third consecutive week and I got vascularity and strength like i have not seen in the many high dose eq/test cycles i have done. While pumped i have veins running through my front delts and left trap--freaky i have never seen this in my physique before.
I have to admit feeling a bit toxic with on again off again flu like symptoms and some shortness of breath.
All in all the stuff is very powerful with the results being like a supersonic version of eq. It seems to me that it's best? use may be as a powerful cutter.I thought i would be able to tolerate 500mg per week of tren en. but i am sticking to 350 and seeing good results.
Old 04-20-2004, 12:40 PM

Default first time user

i'm reading this thread seems like good stuff happening with enanthate. What would you recommend for me, I'm a first time user.

5'9, 140 lbs, no chest, very low BF%, so obviously I need a really good
bulker cycle.

I am concerned though with health risks involved, I've read a lot of how Deca is safe etc etc.

Keeping that in mind what do you all think would be good for me?
Old 04-20-2004, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illest
i'm reading this thread seems like good stuff happening with enanthate. What would you recommend for me, I'm a first time user.

bulker cycle.

I am concerned though with health risks involved, I've read a lot of how Deca is safe etc etc.

Man I'll save everyone else the trouble

I am pretty new to these boards and the basic concensus is read read read...and I am not just talking about on this forum...do what I do, every time you see something your not sure of do a search on google or something and figure it out...There is a TON of info out there that is real easy to find...I had a little bit of knowledge and a cycle under my belt before I came here, but after being here just a week, it's easy to see that there is a lot more to learn, at least for me...chill with the "what should I do" questions and ask more of the "what is this" questions...firgure things out for yourself, spend some time on it and research...your not popeye and this ain't spinach...you should really have a deep understanding of what your doing to yourself...once you have that then come with the, "this is what I am going to do, what do you guys think" questions, feel me? Good luck.
Old 04-22-2004, 01:20 AM
Veteran Member

Default Sickness

Good post Sik, Very informative, A good example, this is my first Tren cycle, I did a lot of reading before I chose Tren Enanthate. Personally I wanted a longer acting ester, (less injections) I knew I was chosing a very powerful drug, and I was prepared for the sides. Research, Research.
Never forget, this can be a dangerous game we,re playing. We,re supposed to be the healthy ones!!!
That said, still growing like a weed! Yahoo! MOOOOOOOORE.
Old 04-22-2004, 01:30 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by illest

bulker cycle.

Here is the perfect cycle for you...

1. Eat
2. Lift
3. Eat
4. Sleep
5. Repeat for the rest of your life