Tren /masteron

Discuss Tren /masteron at the Steroid Forum; Havent Seen Much Tren And Masteron Together In A Cycle Anyone Have Any Experience...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2007, 07:58 PM

Default Tren /masteron

Havent Seen Much Tren And Masteron Together In A Cycle Anyone Have Any Experience
Old 04-25-2007, 08:10 PM

Default Re: Tren /masteron

had a little experience, had some mast laying around during my first tren cycle, ran 500mg tren with 100mg mast prop eod for about 3 weeks, had nice vascularity coming out, and squeezed out alittle more strength, the mast that i had left i gave to my friend who also was running tren and he ran it for about 6-8 weeks....said he could run his hand through his scalp and his hair would practically fall out in clumps

next cycle going to stack 500mg mast, 400mg eq, 500mg test, should b nice
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2007, 08:42 PM

Damn Was It Because Of The Tren Or The Mast...why Was His Hair Was Fallin Out?
Old 04-25-2007, 10:35 PM

Running it right now. Love it, but then again I run Masteron with almost any cycle. For me it's real easy to run to much masteron and get the muscles too hard for an effective/enjoyable workout, I'd stick with less than 500mg especially if running Tren as well more like 350mg/week. I'm also running 490mg of Prop so: - 490 prop, 350 tren, 350 mast. I feel amazing, workouts are great, sex/sex drive is awesome. I fell in love with Masteron a year ago, fell in love with Tren a month ago.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELNEGR076
Damn Was It Because Of The Tren Or The Mast...why Was His Hair Was Fallin Out?
combo of both and bad genes

tren is 5x as androgenic as test, and mast is dht based...combining those 2 puts u at great risk of hairloss if u have the hairloss gene in ya...can be combated though wit finasteride
Old 04-26-2007, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroid500
combo of both and bad genes

tren is 5x as androgenic as test, and mast is dht based...combining those 2 puts u at great risk of hairloss if u have the hairloss gene in ya...can be combated though wit finasteride
NO. Finasteride stops the conversion of testosterone to dht. Trenbolone does not convert, and Masteron is already converted. One could displace the androgens topically with something like Spirolactone though.
Old 04-26-2007, 04:18 PM

I heard Spirolactone takes up to 4 months to work when would i use it ,while on cycle or as part of my pct?
Old 04-26-2007, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELNEGR076
I heard Spirolactone takes up to 4 months to work when would i use it ,while on cycle or as part of my pct?
Well you are going to be using it topically, meaning you would put it on your scalp, so results should be realativly instant; you are not trying to get a build-up in you body, rather using it to displace the androgens at the skin. Spirolactone is a diuretic that just so happens to be an anti-androgen like most antacids are. You do not want to take it orally as we are not wanting to displace androgens in the blood stream, rather just at the scalp. Now looking at the result that we are after and how it works, you would use it when your androgen levels are very high - During your cycle, not post cycle.
Old 04-27-2007, 01:37 PM

Don't be stupid enough to use AAS if you're really worried about hairloss and/or acne. It will cause either to worsen in individuals who are already sensitive to those problems. Stop wasting your time trying to figure out a way around it.

I've done at 12 week cycle of test and tren e at 500mg/week ea. The last 6 weeks I added masteron e at 300mg/week. I noticed that I was very strong and could lift for hours even when I would eat less than 150 grams of carbs per day. One cup of coffee would turn me into a sweating machine. I had night sweats and a tough time sleeping. The masteron definately made the stack a cutter. Not a beginner stack, and I was too new to AAS when I did it.