Tren Only Cycle??

Discuss Tren Only Cycle?? at the Steroid Forum; Tren Only??? waht are the sexual sides of tren? also dosages of tren enanthate also recomended time to take this ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2006, 12:08 AM

Default Tren Only Cycle??

Tren Only??? waht are the sexual sides of tren? also dosages of tren enanthate also recomended time to take this for

thanks
Old 09-01-2006, 02:34 AM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Tren Only Cycle??

I got a question, why in the world would you take the harshest steroid around, but refuse to use some form of testosterone?
Old 09-01-2006, 09:17 AM

i can throw some test in there no problem. i hear that tren is amazing and i want to try it .. im just trying to get some feedback about it is all. i want to know how it would affect me sexualy. and what kind of dosage to useTren E

Last edited by Blazin__; 09-01-2006 at 09:21 AM.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:11 AM
Veteran Member

Blazin....I am not attacking you in any way just thought I would give you some things to consider before you purchase tren enth.It states that it is for experienced users on most sites.Reading about it's properties surely seems enticing for sure...superman like feelings,steady gains,lose body fat.I have used in years past other aas and decided to step up to the plate and try tren.....have not yet but have it. After really researching much more some of the sides i read about from users quite frankly makes me a little nervous...shortness of breath after injecting...uncontrollable cough,night sweats,kills your cardio...etc.... scary dude.I think there are better choices out there for me and maybe you also.In my opinion a cylce of anykind without test is a waste of time and money..i have tried stanozolol by itself..a total waste..of course Nitro,Untold and many others warned me about this..i would not listen..dg
Steroids are illegal in the United States w/o a prescription.I do not use them and do not advocate thier use by anyone.Do not ask me source related questions as I do not know any sources.I will answer only intelligent questions related to training,nutrtion,and hypothetical use of steroids.Phil : 4:13
Old 09-01-2006, 11:19 AM

I use Tren Ace and don't have any coughing or night sweats. I did my own home brew of it and it's friggin awesome. I dosed it at 100mg per ml and it's so much cheaper to brew it yourself of course. I'm stacking it with 750mg test e per week...I wouldnt just do tren by itself...always use a test when cycling.
Maybe my body reacts differntly than others but like I said, no sides from Tren. I'd say go for it

Idol
Old 09-01-2006, 01:37 PM

If you want to try Tren do Tren A first to see if you get bad sides (cos its not AS strong as Tren E). Also you can do it by itself,but you'll get more sides! So stack test with it (E 500mg) I only get a sides the first few weeks from Tren A ( puts me on edge a little). But after that I feel great!
Old 09-01-2006, 02:55 PM

I'm on tren e right now I'm going on mt 2nd week.... so far so good.. I'm stacking it with test if you want to know the details just do a search I'm my post any questions just ask...
Old 09-01-2006, 03:21 PM
Veteran Member

Tren E alone was by far the best cycle i ever did .. As for it being for experience users .. Stop it! It's for everyone who wants a very potent cutting drug .. Just keep dose low if you want to gain mass
Old 09-01-2006, 03:39 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANWHORE
Tren E alone was by far the best cycle i ever did .. As for it being for experience users .. Stop it! It's for everyone who wants a very potent cutting drug .. Just keep dose low if you want to gain mass
MH..please elaborate..what do you consider a low dose ? 200-300 mgs per week ?What do you consider high dose ?
And also your saying it would be fine for a first timer to run tren enth ..it would probably scare the crap out of a first timer if he experienced cough or shortness of breath etc..right after inject..would't you think there would be better choice for first few times ?
Old 09-01-2006, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis
MH..please elaborate..what do you consider a low dose ? 200-300 mgs per week ?What do you consider high dose ?
And also your saying it would be fine for a first timer to run tren enth ..it would probably scare the crap out of a first timer if he experienced cough or shortness of breath etc..right after inject..would't you think there would be better choice for first few times ?
if your start coughing right after injecting 2 things that could of caused it 1 you injected into a vein. 2 you injected it too fast....