using tren ace alone

Discuss using tren ace alone at the Steroid Forum; Hi all, i had a lot of comments from guys elsewhere that tren ace alone at 100mg a day can ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 03:03 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via MSN to andysutils
Default using tren ace alone

Hi all, i had a lot of comments from guys elsewhere that tren ace alone at 100mg a day can be used for a cycle with not really a lot of side effects.

what to you guys think about this? or does it supress the bodies testosterone meaning something like test ethanate would be benificial for stacking?

Last edited by andysutils; 10-26-2008 at 03:16 PM.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:38 PM

Default Re: using tren ace alone

Hey, i'm about to start some tren ace too. I was gonna run it alone, but after A LOT of research, its just so much better to run at least a low dose of test a week with it. Im gonna run test prop, but if you dont wana do that many injections, run some test E even 250/week. Tren will shut you down HARD if you dont add some test.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2008, 10:54 PM

1 cc of each EOD in the same dart for 8 weeks, but use the prop, mixing the two together takes the sting out of the prop. this is a great combo. I've done it many times together and is probably my favorite combo. kick in some masteron at the end, awesome!
Old 10-27-2008, 10:57 PM

I've tried to run tren alone and it shut me down right away. No good.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:24 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKS22 View Post
Hey, i'm about to start some tren ace too. I was gonna run it alone, but after A LOT of research, its just so much better to run at least a low dose of test a week with it. Im gonna run test prop, but if you dont wana do that many injections, run some test E even 250/week. Tren will shut you down HARD if you dont add some test.
You've already got daily or maybe EOD injects with Tren a. You won't be increasing injections by adding Test p to the syringe.

(Yeah, now I see Arctic Wolverine already mentioned this.)

Solo

Last edited by solo47; 10-27-2008 at 11:29 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:38 AM

I included tren 8 weeks in to a 12 week cycle. At 8 weeks my nuts were still plump, two weeks after introducing tren my nuts were soft and felt like little damp cotton balls in my scrotum...i blamed it on the tren.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:10 AM
Veteran Member

I ran it 700mg EW by itself in the past and won't do it again. Do yourself a favor and add some Test.

HDH

I DO NOT RESPOND TO PMs ASKING FOR A SOURCE.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:11 AM

I love my tren, but if you dont add test you will have problems. Just make sure you run more test then tren. I like the combo. I am on it now and getting good solid gains. 100 eod of tren and 500 test sust ( 250 two times per week) I put test in same pin as tren. when i do the test and tren I use my glutes because its a larger shot. I only have to hit the same spot 1 time a week this way. That way I don't feel like a pin cushion.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Veteran Member

I'm good with higher Tren than Test. It's something you will have to see for yourself.

HDH