weight gain on test cycle

Discuss weight gain on test cycle at the Steroid Forum; I've been on my first cycle now for about 2 weeks, I'm just takin 500mg of test, everyone says it ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 10:57 AM

Default weight gain on test cycle

I've been on my first cycle now for about 2 weeks, I'm just takin 500mg of test, everyone says it will take 4-6 weeks for me to start seeing gains, but I have already gained 8lbs, is it due to just me eating more or has the test already kicked in for me? thanks
Old 07-05-2008, 11:04 AM
Veteran Member

Default Re: weight gain on test cycle

I always start seeing gains week 1-2.You probably are eating better and lifting harder because you "know" you are on....
Steroids are illegal in the United States w/o a prescription.I do not use them and do not advocate thier use by anyone.Do not ask me source related questions as I do not know any sources.I will answer only intelligent questions related to training,nutrtion,and hypothetical use of steroids.Phil : 4:13
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2008, 11:16 AM

i agree with Dennis. same thing is happening to me.
Old 07-05-2008, 03:26 PM

It depends on the type of test you are taking
Old 07-05-2008, 05:10 PM

im on test cyp right now and im on week 5 at 600mg a week and i see nothing..
Old 07-05-2008, 05:20 PM

I didn't feel anything til week 6-7 when I ran my test cyp and I had it at 500 EW. give it time if it doesnt kick in then you got fucked.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:35 PM

Everyone is different. I like prop and feel it in 3 days. Enth and Cyp hit me after a week. I think 8 pounds in 2 weeks is a lot. I love your opening line "just taking". First cycle 500 mgs a week of what test? I'm guessing Sus 250? How big are you? How old are you? How long do you plan on staying on? If you are a fast gainer maybe back off and use 1cc a week or 1 every 5 days. Keep the rest for another cycle. Putting on 4 pounds a week is not healthy and can't be good solid muscle. Make sure you have a clean diet. Might want to pick up some Deca to go with it. It makes for a great starter cycle. Please tell us you have a PCT planned?

Hey meltdown, do you at least feel something different? If not I would you got bad gear or your test levels are so high to begin with it is just taking forever.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:18 PM

i already posted the rest of my info on when i asked bout what to take on another thread, im takin test cyp., 185lb now, 27yr old, as my pct i got that down, i do notice now that i feel alot more bloated, yea i know its probably cause of the test, im not a fast gainer at all, it took me alot of hard work and alot of time to get to where i am now, im 6ft 2 so i know im still underweight for my height, i never gained weight this fast before so just wanted to ask about it, this has been the best site and forum for anything i got to ask. thanks
Old 07-05-2008, 10:19 PM

oh yea i planned on takin a 12 week cycle.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:32 PM

Personally whenever Iuse Cyp/Enth I get big quick. Some bloat because I usually train for strength and size. My diet can be clean for a day and then all hell breaks loose. I drive past McDonalds and gain 5 pounds. If you are ok with the bloat stay at 2cc's a week. Try to keep the diet clean and throw some low impact cardio in the mix. I wish I was 6'2". Fuck this 5'9" shit. Still get some Deca though. And yeah we all may have different opions but this is the best site/forum I have been on too. I think that may be the only thing we all can agree on.