What to Take for Hairloss with Tren?

Discuss What to Take for Hairloss with Tren? at the Steroid Forum; I'm about to start a cycle with 150mg Tren EOD and Prop/Susp 175mg EOD, running Adex @.5mgED. I'm wondering what ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2004, 04:10 AM

Default What to Take for Hairloss with Tren?

I'm about to start a cycle with 150mg Tren EOD and Prop/Susp 175mg EOD, running Adex@.5mgED. I'm wondering what to use for hairloss, since the concensus seems to be that Finasteride does nothing for Tren hairloss. Inhousedrugstore.com seems to have good prices on Spiro, but I'm not sure, and I don't know if that's what I need. Thanks for the help.

George
Old 05-01-2004, 09:22 AM

If you're worried about the hairloss, yiu should still use finasteride because of the test, but some topical AR blockers like spiro and minoxidil are going to be the only potential countermeasures for something like tren.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2004, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeGlass
I'm about to start a cycle with 150mg Tren EOD and Prop/Susp 175mg EOD, running Adex@.5mgED. I'm wondering what to use for hairloss, since the concensus seems to be that Finasteride does nothing for Tren hairloss. Inhousedrugstore.com seems to have good prices on Spiro, but I'm not sure, and I don't know if that's what I need. Thanks for the help.

George
I am a big fan of finersteride taken about 5 days a week ESP after workouts . I am not sure why someone told me this yrs ago but worked for me.
I have cycled and never lost any hair because of finersteride but never used tren.I like anavar and test.
The thing with finersteride is that it doesnt work right away you have to take it before your cycle and after.
I am going to guess that if your going to take it only for cycle not all year(I take it all yr never had a single problem filled in my bald area)than start a month before your cycle ride it around a month after or more.
At 1.25 mg its harmless works fine but takes a while to get it to even start kicking in at over that dose it might not be harmless.
Proecia is 1mg its ok but the extra .25 mg in a proscar cut in 4ths makes a difference and still no side effects.
A lot of guys on this board seem to take it when they start their cycle. I cant see it working that way. It takes time for it to kick in.
I never tried Spiro. I do use nizoral 1 to 2x week. Rogaine for me was WORTHLESS CRAP.
I like www.sunrisemeds.com for Nizoral.

Darter
Old 05-01-2004, 05:51 PM

I don't want to sound like an ass, but if you're worried about losing your hair, I'd stay away from AAS period!
Old 05-01-2004, 08:11 PM

Do your research on these products first IMO. Long term effects/req can be tricky.

Good Luck.
Old 05-01-2004, 08:38 PM
Veteran Member

most users who lose their hair while cycling are predestined to lose it anyway
Old 05-01-2004, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon
most users who lose their hair while cycling are predestined to lose it anyway
I agree with this. On tough cycles, I go thinner than usual. But I always seem to get it back, thick and full.

I'm talking about my hair, btw
Old 05-01-2004, 09:41 PM
KTCKSports

Hi George Glass,

I use a DHT removal shampoo on my hair. It seems to work and i enjoy it. Product is called Revivogen. They have a website.

By the way, did you ever date Jan Brady when she was jealous of Marcia? She always talked about you.

Have a nice day
K-
Old 05-02-2004, 12:32 AM

I'm impressed. Didn't think anyone knew who he was.

George
Old 05-02-2004, 12:37 AM

Anyone know if www.inhousedrugstore.com is reliable? They have a 5mg Fincar generic Propecia at $96 for 90 tabs.

Oh yeah, what's in Revivogen?

Last edited by GeorgeGlass; 05-02-2004 at 01:06 AM.