What to stack with Var?

Discuss What to stack with Var? at the Steroid Forum; I have Anavar and Arimadex. I'm planning to add one of ES's transdermals, any suggestions? I was thinking of EQ ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2004, 07:03 PM

Default What to stack with Var?

I have Anavar and Arimadex.

I'm planning to add one of ES's transdermals, any suggestions?

I was thinking of EQ rather than Test because of previous BPH from andro (3 yrs ago). I've been taking saw palmetto and have had no further problems since but I'm a bit paranoid about running Test now incase it happens again. Hurt like a bastard on the ass neck for about a week!

Also what kind of PCT woud you recommend? Should I add Nolva or Clomid or both?

I'm 30, 6ft 5, 205lb, 5 yrs lifting, low bodyfat, hard-gainer, want to add as much lean muscle as I can with as few sides as possible. Not planning on entering any bodybuilding contests, just want to be a bit bigger and more athletic in appearance.

Any help would be cool,

G
Old 08-14-2004, 09:36 PM
Veteran Member

EQ would be a nice addition. i recommend test, but if you're against it...you're against it. EQ at 400-600mg/wk with 40-50mg/ED of var will give nice lean muscle.

PCT is a must...just like with any other cycle.

have a nice day
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2004, 10:52 PM

Location: In a kingdom by the sea ... with the beautifull Annabel Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe shmoe
EQ would be a nice addition. i recommend test, but if you're against it...you're against it. EQ at 400-600mg/wk with 40-50mg/ED of var will give nice lean muscle.

PCT is a must...just like with any other cycle.

have a nice day

what joe said... though I like winny too... but eq is a good option... in fact its my fav roid out there :-)

later,
Old 08-15-2004, 12:32 PM

If I understand your post right you had BP problems from Andro? This may not be the case at all with injectable test. My suggestion is to get over your fear of injections and add some Test (short ester at first) as a base to your var, or primo if you can find legit primo. IMO transdermal dosing is difficult at best to figure out absorption rates. With that said homebrew transdermal tren has been a popular and somewhat effective addition for the needle phobic.

Last edited by NDK; 08-15-2004 at 12:35 PM.
Old 08-18-2004, 07:31 AM

Thanks for the input. This is the first time I have been able to access the board in the past 3 days, hope the tech problems are sorted now...

Anyway, I think I will use EQ for this cycle because of its mild nature. I don't want to use winnie because Var is already 17-alkylated and I don't want to over stress my liver first time out.

NDK: I hear what you say about test as opposed to Andro, I might just leave that for the second cycle as I want a soft approach for the first cycle. Thanks for the advice though, I'll be taking it onboard when it comes to Test.

How should I structure the cycle if I use EQ and Var? How many weeks and at what dosage?

Also, how about the PCT? I have Adex, should I use this throughout the cycle or just towards the end? Should I also add Clomid or Nolva?

Sorry for all the questions, but everytime I research this by myself I get conflicting ideas and quite often the dosages and PCT are depended on the drug selection.

Thanks again!

G
Old 08-18-2004, 08:55 AM

Creatine is supposed to increase the effects of the var somehow!
Old 08-18-2004, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnabar8521
Creatine is supposed to increase the effects of the var somehow!

Can anyone else back this up? I'm on var right now and if creating would help, I'll run and get some.

-RVZ
Old 08-19-2004, 03:54 AM

Yeah Creatine helps alot. I cant rem exactly where I saw it, but Var works on the Creatine system of the body.
Old 08-19-2004, 10:43 AM

This is from a way old t-mag article

"...It is believed to be one of the best inducers of creatine phosphate synthesis in muscle tissue. However, there are no scientific studies to support this statement."

"
Many athletes have reported increased effectiveness of oxandrolone with concurrent supplementation of creatine monohydrate or injectable forms of creatine, such as Neoton 500.

When used for mass and strength cycles, oxandrolone (anywhere from 0.3 to 0.5 mg/kg per day) is reportedly combined with 500 mg of testosterone enanthate per week and 200-300 mg of either nandrolone decanoate or nandrolone phenylpropionate. Athletes believe this stack is effective in the following way: oxandrolone increases creatine phosphate stores, the nandrolones promote anabolism, and the testosterone enanthate accelerates regeneration and increases aggressiveness. Another common mass cycle includes oxandrolone, parabolan (2-4 ampules a week), and Sustanon 250 (2-4 ampules a week)."

If you are looking to gain weight then add creatine. If you're using var as a weight classed athlete wishing to get strong without much weight gain, pay close attention to how much creatine you use and nix it if you start to gain too much.