Would this work with Sustanon

Discuss Would this work with Sustanon at the Steroid Forum; I've been reading Pheezers first cycle and I've decided just to take Sustanon for a first cycle. The thing is ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2006, 08:15 AM

Default Would this work with Sustanon

I've been reading Pheezers first cycle and I've decided just to take Sustanon for a first cycle. The thing is there are several areas on my body that are out of proportion. Im thinking of doing 5*5 on half of my body parts and the other half I have some nice muscle, (though a layer of fat and not very ripped). Im thinking of doing around 15-20 reps to rip up and try put a little size on in these areas. Do you guys think this is a good idea in an attempt to get myself in proportion??????
Old 05-01-2006, 07:00 PM

Default Re: Would this work with Sustanon

Well, you can't really spot reduce fat in certain areas while adding mass in others. You can very effectively balance out by simply bulking the smaller areas and "neglecting" to workout the over developed areas.

For example, my quads are about 28" cold. They've been 26" or more since I was 16. They just won't stop growing. My biceps have just gotten to about 18" pumped within the last year or so. For the past 3 years I've cut my leg workouts like crazy and focused on biceps.

You see what I mean? Bulk up the lacking areas. Do your PCT. Then diet down. You'll be amazed. If you do another cycle, you'll see more results because you'll be starting the cycle lean.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefy
Well, you can't really spot reduce fat in certain areas while adding mass in others. You can very effectively balance out by simply bulking the smaller areas and "neglecting" to workout the over developed areas.

For example, my quads are about 28" cold. They've been 26" or more since I was 16. They just won't stop growing. My biceps have just gotten to about 18" pumped within the last year or so. For the past 3 years I've cut my leg workouts like crazy and focused on biceps.

You see what I mean? Bulk up the lacking areas. Do your PCT. Then diet down. You'll be amazed. If you do another cycle, you'll see more results because you'll be starting the cycle lean.
I've taken on board what you've said!! BUT....the only thing that I'm questioning and I think will be very testing is not training certain body parts at all
Old 05-04-2006, 08:39 PM
Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to chris gordon

dont drop them completely...just do a maintenance workout for those parts that arent lagging...concentrate on working the shit out of the lagging muscles...then eat like hell and rest

my NEW email othala69@cyber-rights.net
Old 05-04-2006, 11:06 PM

bump
Old 05-04-2006, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgaringo
I've been reading Pheezers first cycle and I've decided just to take Sustanon for a first cycle. The thing is there are several areas on my body that are out of proportion. Im thinking of doing 5*5 on half of my body parts and the other half I have some nice muscle, (though a layer of fat and not very ripped). Im thinking of doing around 15-20 reps to rip up and try put a little size on in these areas. Do you guys think this is a good idea in an attempt to get myself in proportion??????
Post your exact cycle...

Reps have nothing to do with cuts.
Old 05-05-2006, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreMier
Post your exact cycle...

Reps have nothing to do with cuts.
Im gonna do 250 sus on mon and 250 on thu. for my PCT I have nol and clom. Just the test alone may seem little but Its my first cycle and I don't want to put too much in my body at this stage!! Oh and I hear Test alone cycles do wonders for your libido
Old 05-05-2006, 10:08 AM
Veteran Member

bro I'd keep reps in the 6-10 range for putting on size, and continue working all body parts. Try doing 2-3 set on the areas where your deveopment is good and slam the areas that need work. Bp
Old 05-11-2006, 04:48 AM

Quote:

When you measure your quads, where do you measure for these measurements? Do you measure the middle of your thigh, three quarters way up? Or at the top?
Old 05-23-2006, 03:27 PM

Quote:

When you measure your quads, where do you measure for these measurements? Do you measure the middle of your thigh, three quarters way up? Or at the top?