WU vs. MoneyGram

Discuss WU vs. MoneyGram at the Steroid Forum; I have never used MoneyGram. How does it compare to WU? Can you pick up money without ID with a ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2004, 04:49 PM

Default WU vs. MoneyGram

I have never used MoneyGram. How does it compare to WU? Can you pick up money without ID with a test question?
Old 05-04-2004, 06:34 PM

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but can't those means of paying be traced? Obviously its not super insecure or else a lot of guys wouldn't use it, but why not stick to cash?

Sorry to Hijacik a thread, I was just wondering.......

As for moneygram, I bet you need ID, as you seem to for all the money transfer systems.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2004, 07:44 PM

You can pick up MoneyGram with ID. MoneyGram is way, way, way, way cheaper than WU.
Old 05-04-2004, 08:47 PM

ive used moneygram and western union with out ever having to use ids but that was to send money.

why not just get a money order send it to evocash than use evo its great bro-if u are using it to buy juice..u can use a fake name and everything its greatt
Old 05-05-2004, 03:28 AM

Default yo

You DONT need to use Id for WU or MG when sending or recieving if your only using cash.

Use a Test Q&A for the reciever and you will not need an Id to recieve.

Remember you've got to use cash for a WU/MG transfer if you want to be totaly untracable. Credit card transactions require Id for both sender and reciever. -Your Endo
Old 05-08-2004, 02:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to andruw251

mg is the same as wu only cheaper. neither is any more insecure or tracable. mg is much cheaper and you can still use a test question
Old 05-08-2004, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andruw251
mg is the same as wu only cheaper. neither is any more insecure or tracable. mg is much cheaper and you can still use a test question
you can pick up without ID with a tq,,but just a reminder the clerks are just as dumb...I've had more problems with MG than WU and had to show my ID last time I used them because they left off the test question.
Old 05-10-2004, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windigo
I disagree Moneygram has started using the drivers licensee number of the sender as a primary key. Those of you who know anything about databases know what I'm talking about. When I last sent money through moneygram they demanded to see my drivers licenses. I didn't mind because I wasn't buying AAS. At first I thought it might have just been a policy of the location. But when I saw my receipt I realize I had made a mistake. When the teller called the main office to amend the transaction she identified it by giving them my drivers licensee number not the reference number. So my conclusion, this has become general policy.
Not really,,Ive had many transactions with WU and never had to show ID,,this one location insisted I show ID,,I left and never went back and haven't had to show ID at any other location since.
Old 05-10-2004, 09:28 AM

I just used MG two weeks ago at Walmart. 35 % cheaper than WU for the same exact transaction. I didn't need a ID (I was the sender) and the test uestion takes place of the recievers ID. The General MGR of the WALMAT did the transaction as all the workers were incompetant.