Your thoughts/results on primobolan?

Discuss Your thoughts/results on primobolan? at the Steroid Forum; Just looking for your thoughts on your Primobolan run. Only looking for people who have used at least 600mgs/wk of ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2007, 10:00 PM

Default Your thoughts/results on primobolan?

Just looking for your thoughts on your Primobolan run. Only looking for people who have used at least 600mgs/wk of the stuff.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:13 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Your thoughts/results on primobolan?

It can be used 2 ways.

1. The most common is as part of a pre-contest or cutting cycle. Works great at preserving muscle while losing all the fat.

2. Less common but works well as just an anabolic boost when everything else is maxed out. For example, let's say you're running a Test/EQ cycle and the test at 1,000mg/week is the most you can comfortably take due to concerns about BP, acne, hair loss, gyno etc. With the Eq, let's say 600mg/week is the most you can take due to concerns about BP and RBC count.

Yet with those dosages (or whatever your personal high doses happen to be) you're feeling like you still need a greater anabolic dose for that extra boost but can't afford any more side-effects.

So here's where you bring in a product like Primo. It needs to be used at a minimum of 600mg/week (just a coincidence or your experience talking as regards your mentioning 600 above). Anything less is probably not going to benefit a person. Personally, I always run 800mg/week whenever I use it for any reason.

Anyway, add in the Primo at 600mg/week or more and you have the perfect product during mass building for an added anabolic boost with essentially zero negative side effects. Note: I don't recommend Primo during mass building until you're at your max with Test and another primary product like Deca or EQ or Tren. If you're at less than your max, then just increase one of the primary products.

Personally, the next cycle I have lined up consists of Test enan. at 750mg/week, Tren enan. at 600mg/week and primo at 800mg/week.

Best regards,
MaxRep
Yes, the photo next to my name is a picture of me. Everything I write is fiction for entertainment purposes. Nothing I write should be construed to be medical advice or anything other than fantasy role playing. Nothing I write should be acted upon. I do not encourage or condone the exchange, purchase or administration of any illegal substance. Anything I write which may appear to contradict this is understood to be written as fiction for entertainment purposes only.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2007, 06:32 AM
Veteran Member

I like it
So thats how you make it work!
Cool
Old 09-15-2007, 08:12 PM

Maxrep is right on with the primo info...

ran primo at both 600 mgs wk and at 800 mgs a wk...by far one of my favorite compounds when combined with test...it is worth every penny...
Old 09-16-2007, 12:50 AM
Veteran Member

Good post MaxRep.