Balkan

Discuss Balkan at the Steroid Pictures Forum; Got order today is Equipoise and Test Prop both from Balkan Pharmaceuticals...Good product???...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Pictures Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 11:31 AM

Default Balkan

Got order today is Equipoise and Test Prop both from Balkan Pharmaceuticals...Good product???
Old 04-22-2009, 05:15 AM

Default Re: Balkan

this is the picture forum, what happened to your pics ?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2009, 11:24 AM

eq is on the money never had the prop though...............if its the stealth prop good luck ur gonna need couple bottles of percs for the pain OUCH
Old 06-02-2009, 08:07 AM

Default Re: Balkan is it gtg or crap like it was before???

i just had to ask if the balkan products are working as they should they were pretty bad at the start didnt hear a good word about that gear!

but that mayby depends on who sells them!!

and the place my friend got them from was a legit reseller and a well known dude from moldavia if i dont remember wrong it is a while ago he also sold sachets and other items but mostly balkan+sachets so he mayby sold fakes to some and gtg gear to others i heard n read alot of that place was a selective scam artist(i dont want to mention what place i writes about becaus i do not know if that is ok on this forum???)

it is of intresst to know if the balkan products are gtg or underdosed heavily still just like the place that sold them he called himself a**n if you know who i mean and many probably does due to his fighting with british dragon a couple of years back!!

and his claimes that he was the founder of british dragon or something like that(dont remember exactly it was a long time ago when b.d still was pretty easy to be sure it was gtg
Old 07-02-2009, 02:06 AM

Thumbs down Re: Balkan

Had only bad experiences with this garbage. I would avoid balkan no matter who sells it.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:45 PM

BP is legit pharmaceutical manufacturer at least ONLY factory who show deliberately their GMP certificate at their official website. I didnt saw any certificate from AP only a forum feedbacks spread usually by dealers and payed admin/moderators . FDA thailand license come on who saw this license from asia pharma, bullshit story as always.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:10 PM

I have a bunch of BP anadrol, nice pressed pills...They work like a mother...these are not bunk. I'm running 100mg ed. Awsesome
Old 07-29-2009, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by methan View Post
BP is legit pharmaceutical manufacturer at least ONLY factory who show deliberately their GMP certificate at their official website. I didnt saw any certificate from AP only a forum feedbacks spread usually by dealers and payed admin/moderators . FDA thailand license come on who saw this license from asia pharma, bullshit story as always.

AP looks pretty legit to me, their website is impressive, along with their verifiable scratch off codes on the boxes that can be verified on the site to prevent counterfeits, what other company does that?
Old 07-29-2009, 01:05 AM
Banned Spammer

ironaddict50 you are right..asia pharma is great brand..and human...its great
Old 07-29-2009, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironaddict50 View Post
AP looks pretty legit to me, their website is impressive, along with their verifiable scratch off codes on the boxes that can be verified on the site to prevent counterfeits, what other company does that?
this mean nothing, does organon, norma, akrihin,terapia,genepharm have verifiable scratch codes;none of these pharmaceutical giants have those scratch codes. excluding their impresive website AP didn't show any GMP/FDA license, nothing. actually only legit pharma manufacturer on this market who is able to propose a full line of aas is BP.

AP is "human brand" but not approved by any pharmaceutical institutions , only by dealers who sell them.