Asia Pharma via world-pharma

Discuss Asia Pharma via world-pharma at the Steroid Underground; Originally Posted by bodybuilder805 Here we go, let me guess "stuff is to expensive". Come on now if you dont ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Underground

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2012, 01:16 PM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Asia Pharma via world-pharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodybuilder805 View Post
Here we go, let me guess "stuff is to expensive". Come on now if you dont want to pay the price then dont but there really is no need to post such ignorant comments. I for one dont mind paying the extra cash for gear i know is well made and of good quality, unlike most who post negative things i have tried AP and know its legit.
Its pretty expensive for international shipped UG yeah lol.
Your the one that's ignorant, just an ignorant rep trying to lure in a few suckers..... And you'd have to be a sucker to believe that there is such a thing as Human Grade Tren, EQ etc...... You guys are parasitic, you make me sick, and any board that takes your dirty scamming money is just as bad as you are.
$150 for UG Test? Legitimate HG test is cheaper.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:29 PM
Veteran Member

My DR prescribed test is $100.....$10 after insurance

And it is comical how stuff never meant for humans (Tren, EQ) is "human grade."
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2012, 03:09 AM

So OP paid a ton of money for worthless pieces of paper and a box for his gear to come in. PT Barnum said something about that.

Original world pharm was busted. Just like saying you got Brit Dragon gear. I'm pretty sure when they got busted whatever government took down the "supposed HG lab."

Newbs are better off finding a domestic source. If I wanted to get raped on prices I'd go to the gym. At least then I wouldn't have to deal with customs.

Hormones are hormones and infections are rare unless the brewer is being a douche and spitting in the gear. Things just don't grow in a mixture a filtered mixture of oil, BA, and BB. If you had HIV then I wouldn't consider UGLs, but hey at that point you get all the legal stuff you want. Var and Test out the wazoo.

World Pharm is the last thing I'd ever buy. Dick riding them is a crime.

Last edited by tanuki; 08-18-2012 at 03:18 AM.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:04 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanuki View Post
So OP paid a ton of money for worthless pieces of paper and a box for his gear to come in. PT Barnum said something about that.

Original world pharm was busted. Just like saying you got Brit Dragon gear. I'm pretty sure when they got busted whatever government took down the "supposed HG lab."

Newbs are better off finding a domestic source. If I wanted to get raped on prices I'd go to the gym. At least then I wouldn't have to deal with customs.

Hormones are hormones and infections are rare unless the brewer is being a douche and spitting in the gear. Things just don't grow in a mixture a filtered mixture of oil, BA, and BB. If you had HIV then I wouldn't consider UGLs, but hey at that point you get all the legal stuff you want. Var and Test out the wazoo.

World Pharm is the last thing I'd ever buy. Dick riding them is a crime.
Speaking of dick riding WP, its unbelievable how bad steroidology is pushing their overpriced garbage. The fucking Mods are putting up pics of gear that "arrived in 5 days" and then all of the dummy accounts all chime in with how good it looks, how its worth it to pay the extra for HG etc etc. I'd have to say that has to be the worst board going right now, it makes OLM look like a standup site.
mac111 likes this.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamala View Post
Speaking of dick riding WP, its unbelievable how bad steroidology is pushing their overpriced garbage. The fucking Mods are putting up pics of gear that "arrived in 5 days" and then all of the dummy accounts all chime in with how good it looks, how its worth it to pay the extra for HG etc etc. I'd have to say that has to be the worst board going right now, it makes OLM look like a standup site.
Remember how dick riding the Uncle turned out for some of its members. Got an account over there, but sadly its not my place to say anything. That and you'd probably get flamed then banned. Everyone's got a price eh?
Kamala likes this.
Old 08-18-2012, 06:29 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamala View Post
Steroidology is a wank dog of a site. that det oak tosser regularly scams ppl with his 'home made' brews, i busted him on another site and tried to warn ppl on Ology, banned straight off. the mods on there are dickheads who sell anything from gear to training programmes behind the scenes and if anyone questions them then its goodbye.

3JS training network, biggest twat of them all reeling in all the ignorant kids with his outlandish BS training prog claims lmao
Kamala likes this.

Last edited by mac111; 08-18-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:16 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanuki View Post
Remember how dick riding the Uncle turned out for some of its members. Got an account over there, but sadly its not my place to say anything. That and you'd probably get flamed then banned. Everyone's got a price eh?
That's exactly how it will go down, it doesn't matter how true it is if you say something that affects their cash flow you will get absolutely hammered. They try to make it look like its just members doing it but its Reps that pay to be there and a bunch of dummy accounts.

There were guys that questioned what happened to Z and got banned for that, meanwhile they ( Z's Customers ) were still sending Uncle E-mails wondering where their gear was. What a great way to send your info to Law Enforcement!...... They didn't even have the decency to notify their members he'd been busted.
Not to mention that they took on Z as a sponsor AFTER he was booted from Outlaw for selling fakes! And you have to REALLY fuck up to get booted from there!

Last edited by Kamala; 08-18-2012 at 10:27 PM.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:24 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac111 View Post
Steroidology is a wank dog of a site. that det oak tosser regularly scams ppl with his 'home made' brews, i busted him on another site and tried to warn ppl on Ology, banned straight off. the mods on there are dickheads who sell anything from gear to training programmes behind the scenes and if anyone questions them then its goodbye.

3JS training network, biggest twat of them all reeling in all the ignorant kids with his outlandish BS training prog claims lmao
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fuckin right, amen brother.

I'd bet that there are at least 15-20 Reps on that board, and 95% of them are not open about that fact that they Rep....... You can tell pretty fast though because if someone questions the Lab that they sell, they'll jump in like a chicken on a worm sandwich.
Hands down the sleaziest board going bar none.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac111 View Post
oh but there is, dumb twats like you need the piss taken out of them at every opportunity........
LMFAO internet bad ass. Wow i post up pics of the gear of my choice and everybody gets all crazy around here calm down guys what with all the hate in the air.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:31 AM

Just be open about being a rep or a newb. Most people can get 2 vials of prop for the outrages prices @ WP unless you're a rep or new (a fool and his money are soon parted). I'm lucky enough to be able to get 4.

Anybody in the game long enough enough knows that the big overseas sources are the last ones you'd ever buy from. If you were dick riding naps I'd call you out on it too.

Last edited by tanuki; 08-19-2012 at 03:34 AM.