Big D Pharma legit?

Discuss Big D Pharma legit? at the Steroid Underground; new to this site, hello all. anyolne have any solid reviews or experience on Big Pharma D was thinking of ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Underground

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2012, 11:34 PM

Default Big D Pharma legit?

new to this site, hello all. anyolne have any solid reviews or experience on Big Pharma D was thinking of placing a decent order with them seen them pretty highly ranked on eroids. was using oscaro for awhile till i heard they got busted and didnt want to be on the shitty end of the stick and try and find out if it was true... also was looking into roxilabs... let me know, thanks
Old 07-26-2012, 01:08 AM

Default Re: Big D Pharma legit?

Big D is legit but customer service isn't the best. I have made two orders from him. Maybe I just get too impatient. Roxi is good too. I have used Roxi a few times. I like Roxi better than Big D but that is just me. Roxi would have to be my second favorite source overall. I don't think you'd be disappointed either way.
dossier31 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2012, 01:10 AM

Doesnt anybody use real UGL's anymore LOL! Im old I guess
Old 07-26-2012, 04:07 AM

Dont have a solid Ugl at the momment
DetMuscle likes this.
Old 08-12-2012, 11:51 PM

Big D took $315 from me-- on July 11 money was picked up, still nothing. My first small order arrived in 5 days and was good, but I asked some questions on eroids and was banned. This motherfucker is not only an asshole but a thief. Someone needs to find this punk and share his location-- thieves like this should get what is coming to them. He is intimately involved with eroids, where sources pay for their ratings. After 3 weeks of unanswered emails this punk answers a bad review in 5 minutes there. A complete asshole and cannot be trusted, if you don't kiss his ass he will rip you off. This sack of shit needs some instant karma.
Old 08-13-2012, 02:46 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscogre View Post
Big D took $315 from me-- on July 11 money was picked up, still nothing. My first small order arrived in 5 days and was good, but I asked some questions on eroids and was banned. This motherfucker is not only an asshole but a thief. Someone needs to find this punk and share his location-- thieves like this should get what is coming to them. He is intimately involved with eroids, where sources pay for their ratings. After 3 weeks of unanswered emails this punk answers a bad review in 5 minutes there. A complete asshole and cannot be trusted, if you don't kiss his ass he will rip you off. This sack of shit needs some instant karma.
yeah cos you're a stupid fuckin cry baby who demented his head with countless 'is here yet' pm's, you deserve to be ripped off..........
dossier31 likes this.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:50 AM

Stick with roxi, some of those top domestic guys take longer to ship then international sources.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac111 View Post
yeah cos you're a stupid fuckin cry baby who demented his head with countless 'is here yet' pm's, you deserve to be ripped off..........
Shove it up the new glory hole in your gay ass you lying cocksucker you deserve to have you favorite 12" dildo hammered all the way down your stinking sword swallower so the world can be rid of your greasy slime trail you pole vaulting lying wormy fuck.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:07 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscogre View Post
Shove it up the new glory hole in your gay ass you lying cocksucker you deserve to have you favorite 12" dildo hammered all the way down your stinking sword swallower so the world can be rid of your greasy slime trail you pole vaulting lying wormy fuck.
have you been reading mummy's 50 Shades of Grey? lmao.
can someone give rosco a loan of $315?

yu.jpg

dossier31 likes this.

Last edited by mac111; 08-13-2012 at 05:11 AM.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardwork610 View Post
new to this site, hello all. anyolne have any solid reviews or experience on Big Pharma D was thinking of placing a decent order with them seen them pretty highly ranked on eroids. was using oscaro for awhile till i heard they got busted and didnt want to be on the shitty end of the stick and try and find out if it was true... also was looking into roxilabs... let me know, thanks
the sources on eroids pay for their ratings. The more they pay the better the rating. The sources admitted this to me and called me stupid for not knowing it. I was banned for asking questions on the question page. Big D has good gear but can't be trusted. Many people are not receiving their orders now, it seems he is taking the money and running. Not to mention the guy is a complete asshole.