Biotech Pharmaclinico

Discuss Biotech Pharmaclinico at the Steroid Underground; So a couple weeks ago, Milliard posted and article of the one guy that got busted recently. He asked what ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Underground

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2012, 12:33 AM

Send a message via AIM to leoclaw79
Default Biotech Pharmaclinico

So a couple weeks ago, Milliard posted and article of the one guy that got busted recently. He asked what brand of UGL it was and Mands described it as "Biotech Pharmaclinico". So i did some research and found a website that claims to sell their stuff. here is the link

Code:
http://www.vipanabolics.com
mands or anyone else, have you used this? and if so does this site look legit?
Old 06-14-2012, 01:16 AM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Biotech Pharmaclinico

Never heard of it or used it, but my UGL experience is not as vast as others.
Jim
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2012, 01:36 AM

The problem that you run into now is that much of the "legit" hear is being "copied" or counterfeited.
Technology allows us to print, copy & duplicate just about anything nowadays. You can post pics of the gear, the packaging or whatever else you want, but if you don't know the "primary source" or lack the confidence of them you are better off locating a solid UG Lab for your gear.
Back in the 90's you stood a 50/50 chance of getting quality because they hadn't perfected the quality of counterfeiting to the levels of where they are today. Now you'd be damn lucky to get true, pure gear.....
Just sayin'....
Old 06-14-2012, 01:51 AM
Veteran Member

I remember the thread...I beat mands by 1 minute posting and Id'ing the gear. That young man was a remailer.
I don't trust the site brother. The legit supplier and remailers don't have a website...just an email that you request a list from. I have the info. I'm not real comfortable sharing the info as people get labeled as shills. I have a good feeling about you though for some reason. You of course would have to feel the same about me. Pm some to see how you and they feel. Please keep this off as I will be editing my posts. I would ask that you don't share the email and if you did I will be hearing about it and lambasted...they also won't service you any longer. Think about it and PM me.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:54 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggerben69 View Post
I remember the thread...I beat mands by 1 minute posting and Id'ing the gear. That young man was a remailer.
I don't trust the site brother. The legit supplier and remailers don't have a website...just an email that you request a list from. I have the info. I'm not real comfortable sharing the info as people get labeled as shills. I have a good feeling about you though for some reason. You of course would have to feel the same about me. Pm some to see how you and they feel. Please keep this off as I will be editing my posts. I would ask that you don't share the email and if you did I will be hearing about it and lambasted...they also won't service you any longer. Think about it and PM me.
When I speak of only legit remailers have email and not a website I'm speaking specifically of the UGL we're discussing here. Maybe just ask mands for the email. I believe he shared it with another member here....sorry mands...I'm not trying to put u on the spot or throw u under the bus...it may appear so but I'm really not, brother.
Old 06-14-2012, 02:54 AM
Veteran Member

Stick around Meso for awhile, eventually the narrow list of those whom are clearly trustworthy will glow like a light in a creepy cave IMO, and your one of the brightest BB69!
Best regards
Jim
Old 06-14-2012, 02:15 PM
Veteran Member

As far as I know, United is still running strong with the BIO gear

That bust was just one rep I believe ..
Old 06-14-2012, 02:46 PM

Send a message via AIM to leoclaw79

Thanks for the advice guys. I would have gotten duped! haha
Old 06-14-2012, 03:04 PM
Veteran Member

Bump to all above! United A is the person you need to contact. PM if you want his e-mail.

mands
Old 06-14-2012, 03:11 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Yes he did beat me by 1 minute. lol

Quote:
When I speak of only legit remailers have email and not a website I'm speaking specifically of the UGL we're discussing here. Maybe just ask mands for the email. I believe he shared it with another member here....sorry mands...I'm not trying to put u on the spot or throw u under the bus...it may appear so but I'm really not, brother.
Not a problem!

mands