Buy-Steroids-Online-Uk.com

Discuss Buy-Steroids-Online-Uk.com at the Steroid Underground; Hello MesoRX community, We sell genuine, top quality and trusted underground labs and pharmaceuticals. We have no minimum requirement for ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Underground

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 08:00 AM

Default Buy-Steroids-Online-Uk.com

Hello MesoRX community,

We sell genuine, top quality and trusted underground labs and pharmaceuticals. We have no minimum requirement for first orders and we understand that a lot of people are wary when placing their first order, we also understand that a trusting relation needs to be built between us and our customers.

We therefore advise that you order a small first order to test out our honesty and quality!

We only sell Genuine, Top Quality and Trusted UGL’s and Pharmaceuticals!
We have a guaranteed 24 hour response time.
We don’t use a minimum order requirement.
We offer very competitive prices.
Bulk orders, discounts and negotiations are welcome!
Official BSI Lab Distributors, up-coming and top-quality lab!
24/7 – Free advice and cycle / product support for anyone!
FREE Shipping to anywhere in the UK.
100% guaranteed delivery in the UK!

Code:
http://www.buy-steroids-online-uk.com
if you make a purchase or can reference a friend that purchases, please use code:BSOU-10 for your 10% online discount.

If you become a strong, regular customer, or are able to bring more people to our site, we will happily provide heavy discounts for customer loyalty.

Also, reviews or voting is strongly appreciated.

Please Note: Products become available to order from Monday 18th December, our official launch date.

Regards,

Buy Steroids Online UK Team.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:15 PM

Default Re: Buy-Steroids-Online-Uk.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buy-Steroids-Online-UK View Post
Hello MesoRX community,

We sell genuine, top quality and trusted underground labs and pharmaceuticals. We have no minimum requirement for first orders and we understand that a lot of people are wary when placing their first order, we also understand that a trusting relation needs to be built between us and our customers.

We therefore advise that you order a small first order to test out our honesty and quality!

We only sell Genuine, Top Quality and Trusted UGL’s and Pharmaceuticals!
We have a guaranteed 24 hour response time.
We don’t use a minimum order requirement.
We offer very competitive prices.
Bulk orders, discounts and negotiations are welcome!
Official BSI Lab Distributors, up-coming and top-quality lab!
24/7 – Free advice and cycle / product support for anyone!
FREE Shipping to anywhere in the UK.
100% guaranteed delivery in the UK!

Code:
http://www.buy-steroids-online-uk.com
if you make a purchase or can reference a friend that purchases, please use code:BSOU-10 for your 10% online discount.

If you become a strong, regular customer, or are able to bring more people to our site, we will happily provide heavy discounts for customer loyalty.

Also, reviews or voting is strongly appreciated.

Please Note: Products become available to order from Monday 18th December, our official launch date.

Regards,

Buy Steroids Online UK Team.
what the hell do you think you are doing posting sources on here, you will fry in the high heavans for this!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2013, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newwave View Post
what the hell do you think you are doing posting sources on here, you will fry in the high heavans for this!
considering there is nothing in the rules that says he shouldn't do that, who cares? honestly, though, he's just trying to put himself out there. the shit is off the chain for real tho.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:54 PM
Veteran Member

just my opinion... dont buy steroids online...anyone who advertise like this is trouble in the making.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Veteran Member

this is a well known scam site in the UK, do not entertain him or his 2 post rep there
biggerben69 likes this.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:05 AM

Quote:
considering there is nothing in the rules that says he shouldn't do that, who cares? honestly, though, he's just trying to put himself out there. the shit is off the chain for real tho

Aren't you reping performulations.net like two threads up?
Old 01-03-2013, 01:30 AM

I'm not "repping" anyone brother. I'm simply stating I've ran the gear from both and what my thoughts are. I've been a member here for only a couple hours. I think it's funny that we're in a so called "source review" section. But when someone doesn't conform to your collective mentality towards something you wanna try to flame him or call him a rep. I rarely stray far from my home forum for this very reason. Where I spend my time, we not only objectively review our src's but we run and post our blood work. Call it what you want, but numbers don't lie!
Old 01-03-2013, 09:50 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dossier31 View Post
I'm not "repping" anyone brother. I'm simply stating I've ran the gear from both and what my thoughts are. I've been a member here for only a couple hours. I think it's funny that we're in a so called "source review" section. But when someone doesn't conform to your collective mentality towards something you wanna try to flame him or call him a rep. I rarely stray far from my home forum for this very reason. Where I spend my time, we not only objectively review our src's but we run and post our blood work. Call it what you want, but numbers don't lie!
I appreciate the loyalty that people show to various forums including MESO. But really, there's no user-generated source review forum anywhere on the internet that is objective. It is only as objective as its individual members. Even the best of forums will have at least a few members trying to covertly promote a source for their own self-interest.

Any steroid-related forum where some members/vendors have a vested interest in selling steroids will introduce considerable bias to the forum. This is especially true in forums that are specifically designed to promote AAS sales.

How do were overcome the lack of objective inherent in such forums? IMO, the best way is to have full transparency of the process.

On most forums, posts that are in opposition to the "collective mentality" or the sponsor's best interests are deleted. We don't do that on MESO. Everyone has their say.

On MESO's 'Steroid Underground' sub-forum, we don't delete any reviews, positive or negative. We don't censor discussion. We don't protect any sources. We allow the process to play out and come to its own resolution. Then, readers can decide for themselves what to conclude.
vantage108, regular and norbit09 like this.

Steroid Profiles | Steroid Source Reviews |How to Use Steroids
Old 01-03-2013, 10:15 AM

Send free samples !!!
Old 01-03-2013, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millard Baker View Post
I appreciate the loyalty that people show to various forums including MESO. But really, there's no user-generated source review forum anywhere on the internet that is objective. It is only as objective as its individual members. Even the best of forums will have at least a few members trying to covertly promote a source for their own self-interest.

Any steroid-related forum where some members/vendors have a vested interest in selling steroids will introduce considerable bias to the forum. This is especially true in forums that are specifically designed to promote AAS sales.

How do were overcome the lack of objective inherent in such forums? IMO, the best way is to have full transparency of the process.

On most forums, posts that are in opposition to the "collective mentality" or the sponsor's best interests are deleted. We don't do that on MESO. Everyone has their say.

On MESO's 'Steroid Underground' sub-forum, we don't delete any reviews, positive or negative. We don't censor discussion. We don't protect any sources. We allow the process to play out and come to its own resolution. Then, readers can decide for themselves what to conclude.
good points and well put. i guess my stance was more along the lines of how quickly i was flamed (not harshly but nevertheless) for posting something positive below someone elses negative rantings towards an obviously lesser experienced person. this happens in our forum, and typically the person will be taken under someone's wing unless they are completely out of line and not willing to learn.

the point i was only trying to make is that, it is basic human psychology that the majority conform to the consensus. How often do we see someone post a negative review because they didn't get their pack in a 3 days to a week. or because they're enan or cyp hasn't kicked in after 2 weeks, so that say its bogus or underdosed. then people are labeled as scammers because the collective community at times will jump on the band wagon. this is not always the case. as for objectivity... it really boils down to the numbers in terms of lab results. people can say what they want about the gear or the experience, a good portion has no idea what goes into an operation to ensure packs are delivered. one thing that is absolute is the numbers.. that's really what i meant by objectivity. a simple gtg or not gtg just doesn't cut it for me..

one thing that bothered me the most about all of this, was the comments on performulations.net... i only subscribed to this forum to put that turtle dude's mind at easy that the gear he has, if in fact from pfi labs, is def good gear. i guess i felt bad that he asked that silly question and got flamed for it. it was a silly question, IMO, but i can remember a time when i first started using gear and i got some suspect gear. nothing can be more aggravating during a cycle when you're questioning your gear. i even encouraged him to run blood work. yet, one of your vets (dr. jim) couldn't resist the urge to flame me for it and call me a groupie? naturally, you get the ones that want to follow suit. no big deal tho, bc i could care less what any one thinks or says about me. it's said tho that people will use a person's rep points (or whatever you guys call it here) as a sterotype that they know nothing. once again, i joined this site just to comment on that one post to hopefully put that kid's mind at easy so he could enjoy his cycle. but the kicker for me, and it goes back to one of your key points, is that after dr. jim lit into me twice, i tried to speak my peace on the matter. my post was flagged and i was told it had to be reviewed by a mod in order to be posted. i've tried posting it twice and it has yet to post... where's the fairness in that?

rep points mean nothing in terms of experience or knowledge. i am extremely active on my forum and very well respected. but, it is experiences like these that will really hinder you guys by driving out the more knowledgable people. people that actually devote their spare time into helping others.

anyways, i appreciate your comments, and i respect the fact that you were objective and not condemning in them. i wish you guys the best here, but i do not see a future for me at all.