GymLabs

Discuss GymLabs at the Steroid Underground; Originally Posted by Mckenna2006 Anyone get a order or try the gym labs line yet? Try to google "gymlabs"!...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Underground


Like Tree23Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 12-18-2013, 08:29 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 64
Default Re: GymLabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckenna2006 View Post
Anyone get a order or try the gym labs line yet?
Try to google "gymlabs"!
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 12-18-2013, 11:26 PM
Mckenna2006's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: US
Posts: 152
Default Re: GymLabs

I saw a post on eroids where someone received and they were pleased.

QUOTE=roidsource.com;949528]Try to google "gymlabs"![/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #63  
Old 12-19-2013, 11:21 AM
workinghard89's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 286
Default Re: GymLabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckenna2006 View Post
I saw a post on eroids where someone received and they were pleased.

QUOTE=roidsource.com;949528]Try to google "gymlabs"!
[/QUOTE]

Eroids is one of the worst places to find an honest review!
most of the posts there have to be removed because one of there ridiculous rules. Although some of the sources there are legit. Most pay for there place

Last edited by workinghard89; 12-19-2013 at 11:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 12-19-2013, 01:09 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 64
Default Re: GymLabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by workinghard89 View Post
Eroids is one of the worst places to find an honest review!
most of the posts there have to be removed because one of there ridiculous rules. Although some of the sources there are legit. Most pay for there place
Why Eroids is one of the worst? Explain that, plz.
"most of the posts" - BS.
"Most pay for there place" - What do you know about it? And how much WE pay for eroids membership?
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 12-19-2013, 03:52 PM
Mckenna2006's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: US
Posts: 152
Default Re: GymLabs

I understand eroids rep. But to be honest I have never lost a cent with the few sources I've tried there. Just my experience.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 12-19-2013, 04:51 PM
Kubrick's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 853
Default Re: GymLabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckenna2006 View Post
I understand eroids rep. But to be honest I have never lost a cent with the few sources I've tried there. Just my experience.
I've used a few sources who happen to be on eroids. I've never had a problem. I can see how the system could be corrupt but I'm 100% so far.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 12-19-2013, 08:13 PM
nophat's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: school of hard knocks
Posts: 388
Default Re: GymLabs

I will be doing a quick log on these guys.
I got short esters for a faster response. I was told mon it would be here Friday. They lied. I got it today pretty dam fast !! I will start pinning waiting to get into the doc to get blood drawn. So far can't say god or bad.
I will give an honest log weather good or bad.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 12-19-2013, 09:13 PM
1forthegeeks's Avatar
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,508
Default Re: GymLabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nophat View Post
I will be doing a quick log on these guys.

I got short esters for a faster response. I was told mon it would be here Friday. They lied. I got it today pretty dam fast !! I will start pinning waiting to get into the doc to get blood drawn. So far can't say god or bad.

I will give an honest log weather good or bad.

Cycle section!

Looking forward to it!
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 01-10-2014, 06:01 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 64
Default Re: GymLabs

Hi guys, just got Testosterone Propionate lab test resuls.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (66.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (66.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (71.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (139.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (86.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (59.2 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by roidsource.com; 01-10-2014 at 06:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 01-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 64
Default Re: GymLabs

The test basically says, that TestP is 100mg per 1ml. =)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:21 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.