Napsgear Scam Alert?

Discuss Napsgear Scam Alert? at the Steroid Underground; Well I ordered from napsgear 100 pills of t3 cytomel and I only received 50 pills so I email napsgear ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Underground

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 01:34 PM

Default Napsgear Scam Alert?

Well I ordered from napsgear 100 pills of t3 cytomel and I only received 50 pills so I email napsgear and now they not responding. I dont know what to do. Has anybody had any problems with them on the past? i dont want to lose my money any advice?
calfcramp likes this.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:53 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to drewbolic
Default Re: Napsgear Scam Alert?

well thats really not a scam if u did recieve something<they may have just made a mistake with your order...how long has it been since you have tried to make contact ?They are a pretty big company and have been around for a while and I dont think there trying to scam u out of 50 t3 pills.

O and have to ask...was it .com or .net?
justhav2p likes this.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2010, 01:58 PM

Naps Gear took 1K from me!! And thats NO BS. I was also taken by iVitamins. The did not come through on there side of shipping, I sent the money, the MTCN and recieved nothing and had no comms with them either!!
Best of luck....and yes, I have learned the hard way and been burnt many times. UGL is the way to go, as they are a bit more reliable in my experience.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to billyb1966@hushmail.com Send a message via Yahoo to billyb1966@hushmail.com

there not a company. probaly 2 or 3 ppl. scamming or selective scamming all over the fucking place. they purposely ship wrong orders and u will get the rest whenever..they sell aas. a company..bwawawawa. they make shit in probably a tin shack and have no idea about sterility. dude go domestic and stay away from there scum bag int. sources.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:12 PM
Veteran Member

They are an approved supplier on the Geneza Pharmaceuticals website. So, unless they work together to scam people, I don't think GP would keep them as a reputable supplier.

Drew is right... .com is not the real site (that's obvious to me when comparing the 2). .net is the site that you want to go with. So, that could be your problem right there.

.com has a link advertising Axiolabs (click on "oral steroids" and you will see it). For any of you who have followed the stories on Axio/Syntrop and Geneza you know this would never be the case. Furthermore, the link is to axiolabsgear.com... they are NOT an official supplier of axio gear according to the axio website.

We all need to be careful of what we order online by checking out websites thoroughly and staying in the know. I hope you ordered from .net and they are just having problems. If you ordered from .com, you're fucked!
Old 06-16-2010, 02:28 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Some View Post
If you ordered from .com, you're fucked!
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:21 PM

I have ordered from .net its been a week so far and still no answer i hope they respond.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:46 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinoguy1980 View Post
I have ordered from .net its been a week so far and still no answer i hope they respond.
It's an overseas company. There is no way that it would get here in a week. I would say you'll see your stuff 2 weeks from when you sent the money...at the earliest. They have no control over how long your package will be in outgoing and inbound customs. If it has been 3 weeks and you still have heard and received nothing, then you might want to worry.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:00 PM

never mind they responded now and said they will reshipped my order... and for the record getsome I already received my order but the problem was that it was incomplete. i receive 50 pills and i ordered 100 thats what the problem was. But they wrote me back today saying they will reship it immidiatly so hope everything goes well.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:06 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinoguy1980 View Post
never mind they responded now and said they will reshipped my order... and for the record getsome I already received my order but the problem was that it was incomplete. i receive 50 pills and i ordered 100 thats what the problem was. But they wrote me back today saying they will reship it immidiatly so hope everything goes well.
Nice, I'm glad that will hopefully be solved. How long did it take to get your original order?