Sciroxx Hgh Review?

Discuss Sciroxx Hgh Review? at the Steroid Underground; I encourage everyone to head to IMF and look at the 100s of testing results on generic GH; the numbers ...

Go Back   MESO-Rx > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Underground

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2013, 01:55 AM
Veteran Member

Default Re: Sciroxx Hgh Review?

I encourage everyone to head to IMF and look at the 100s of testing results on generic GH; the numbers speak for themselves.

The numbers fluctuate. Generic doesnt compare to human grade for consistency. But, damn. The prices to run a good pharm grade GH cycle are astronomical.

You want the cheapest way to get a legitimate 100iu??? Research and buy a quality generic....which right now means....rips or hyges...you might have to inject 200iu of labeled product to reach 100iu of ACTUAL product. But since you can buy generic for 1/5 the price this presents little problem to me. And I should add. You might also only inject 75iu of labeled product and receive 100iu of ACTUAL product. Because tests have proven that the quality control thing actually does cut both ways. Some guys test higher on generics than pharm.

I dont think China is devoid of even one businessman with the sense to realize he could make more selling a legitimate product than he could by fucking everyone. In my opinion, riptropin or hygetropin have proven to be quality brands. Through 100s of blood tests, and a few HPLC as well.

I am running hyges right now and theyre great. But I got them from a trusted supplier. NOT someone who sells counterfeits or leaves them roasting in his trunk in 90° weather. (No I cant share the source)

70-80% of gh coming from China is crap.

The remaining 20-30% is legit. But then this number gets cut by 50% again because of shitty suppliers and shitty logistics. GH is extremely fragile, its easy to mess up what could have been a great product to begin with.

Just my .02. And yes I stand to gain financially from a positive public perception of generics. Which is why I didnt mention my brand.

Last edited by Stretch; 07-03-2013 at 01:57 AM.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Oxbig View Post
Sciroxx is screwing people over on their injectables that cost almost nothing to produce. What does that $80 vial cost in raw materials to a source that purchases in massive bulk quantities? Maybe $6-$7? Apparently that's just TOO large of an investment to them, they would rather opt short customers to literally save one or two dollars in raw materials.

Do you honestly think their HGH of all things is actually going to be worth a shit?
I'm not saying I disagree, but someone had to have tried it, at least I would think.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2013, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr JIM View Post
One of the few sites that sells the real McCoy is GETM. (I'm NOT a GETM agent or am I pushing/endorsing their products)

It is not cheap but it's legit based on personal experience AND a HPLC I had performed.

When it comes to GH leave no doubt, you get exactly what you pay for OR much LESS!

jim
Which one of their HGH products did you use?