• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

What's the best PCT?

I'm going to steal your thunder, OP, for a little, because I'd rather not have another thread started.

I've been seeing alot of HCG + Nolva + clomid for pct. However, for just a test/dbol cycle would all three be needed?

Aromasin only. Not saying it would work for everyone..never needed ai during, only for pct and only has been aromasin with great results.

Last edited:
For a simple cycle like that z all that would be needed is a clomid or Nolva. Just use whatever your body handles best. Hcg is used for more advanced cycles from my understanding and same goes for doubling up on serms.

I'm going to steal your thunder, OP, for a little, because I'd rather not have another thread started.

I've been seeing alot of HCG + Nolva + clomid for pct. However, for just a test/dbol cycle would all three be needed?
For the Dbol and Test, I've never needed HCG (for Prolactin issues).
Like if you're running Tren E.
I always have run just the Nolva, not both, only necessary on longer more complex cycle's.
Some people prefer the Clomid (personal choice, what works best for you).
I hope that helps.........................................JP

Not trying to hijack here, but...

Im very interested in the blast/cruise method because being off sucks for me.
Does this mean if I go this route for an extended period of time, that I will almost ensure that Ill lost my natural test production?
Meaning, maybe one day Ill NOT want to do this anymore, but Ill be in a bind because my natural test doesnt work anymore?

Also, my two PCT's were clomid 100/100/50/50, and Nolva 40/40/20/20, and seemed to work pretty well with no sides.

100 mg Clomid makes me rethink my entire life and how it could have been better if I made different decisions, than I get depressed and/or pissed off. I wonder if this is how women feel. At 50mg I am good but I ran 100mg after this cycle along with 20mg Nolva. At least I will know my Clomid is bunk/underdosed if I don't feel like a woman going through a mid-life crisis.

Numbers never lie, right? (although they sure can tell whatever story you want em to...haha)

But seriously, get your bloods done at the end of your cycle (before pct) and then again right at the conclusion of your pct and see how WHATEVER pct you chose to run really worked.

A standard clomid/nolva at the regularly suggested doses has worked perfectly for me (read the articles under the anti-estrogens links at the top of this page for dosage recommendations).

But everyone responds differently, and this is where blood work can guide you on what works for you. Oh, and hopefully you have baseline BW to tell you what should be "normal" for you.

I did standard nolva/clomid protocol after my first cycle and still ended up crashing terribly (I suspect that at least one of my ancillaries was bunk now that I look back on it). I don't really bother with conventional PCT any more. Why put your endocrine system through the roller coaster of coming off and risk losing your gains in the process? Might not be the norm around here, but I prefer to just bridge between cycles on a low dose of test (i.e. 150-250 mg. Test E/wk).

Why the fuck does everyone want to do so much clomid? Trying to grow a Vagina? Can't get enough of Liftetime TV? Seriously, I never use more the 50mg a day and that is for the first week only. Novladex (Tamo) is the best for PCT. The shit will get your normal test back up and running. It will get rid of excess water and make your skin tight and if not a fatass you will be ripped on it. Oh, it may clear up any gyno that you may have and not even noticed.

Another problem with PCT is the timing. A lot of people are stuck on the old starting at 2 weeks after last pin, when in most cases it is 3 weeks or even more depending on AAS used, dosage and duration.