115mg tren ace

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by gear shef, Mar 16, 2018.

1. gear shef

gear shef Member

going to convert some component Th. Wanting to make 70ml out of the 8g tren a it provides. At 70ml that comes out to 114mg/ml

Guys with experience do you think the 2/20 ba/bb & MCT or GSO will hold at that concentration.

Or should I add %25 EO in replacement of some oil.

2. TRT

TRT Member

Na you should be good.
    You live in a cold climate?

3. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

It will be fine. I made mine like that and even below freezing it doesn't crash.

4. gear shef

gear shef Member

Awesome thanks guys!

5. gear shef

gear shef Member

Negative...hot as fuck lol

6. TRT

TRT Member

Same here. You should be okay to use 16%BB. I think that's what I use. My processes is a little different then everyone else's so I can get the BB content down pretty low. Got to add 2-3% more in colder climates.

7. gear shef

gear shef Member

Good to know, have you ever used MCT. First time brewing with it, really interested in the high viscosity it is purported to have.

8. Buckeye

Buckeye Junior Member

Can anyone tell me which component is best to use. I have been searching but only find outdated posts. I'm confused on the different types of component

E-H
    E-S
    Te-G
    Te-G Tylan

Thanks

9. gear shef

gear shef Member

Component TH with Tylan

10. Buckeye

Buckeye Junior Member

Thanks

11. TRT

TRT Member

There's some cow feed stores you can buy them at if you don't wanna buy on the internet. I use to do that.

12. Buckeye

Buckeye Junior Member

Might have to look into that. My order was just rejected. They said I need a vet to sign off.