12 days on test prop and shutdown and feeling like shit will i recover?

Gaia262

As you guys know i was mis sold primobolan which was test prop.

I ran this for 12 days what would of been 50mg daily

I am now on PCT Nolvadex 20mg for a week and still have no libido, no energy amd dropping weight.

How long before i begin to return to normal?

BigBaldBeardGuy

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
WTF. Maybe you should stop taking steroids. You don’t know shit.

Everything you need to know was already posted in your other thread earlier this month.

Did mommy not give you enough attention or something???

Gaia262

WTF. Maybe you should stop taking steroids. You don’t know shit.

Everything you need to know was already posted in your other thread earlier this month.

Did mommy not give you enough attention or something???

I didnt plan for this, it was the shitty dealer that put me in this predicament.

In the future i am just doing my anavar only cycle. I am done with injectables.

All i want to know is will i bounce back as its been a week and still no libido.

ItsDaBoii

I didnt plan for this, it was the shitty dealer that put me in this predicament.

All i want to know is will i bounce back as its been a week and still no libido.
How do you know the anavar is legit? Could be anything just like the primo

Gaia262

How do you know the anavar is legit? Could be anything just like the primo

Precisely the test results now put everything into question.

My next supplier i am going to test before i take it.

Like i said Anavar only from now on. It was sharp quick lesson learned what happened to me.

BigBaldBeardGuy

Guys told you in the first thread that the primo would shut you down. You ignored that.

The anavar only will shut you down.

You need a test base. No way around it.

And no matter what you do, you need a PCT plan to restart your natural test, even with primo only and even with anavar only.

Please don’t argue, that’s what got you in your current predicament.

With all that said, you’ll recover. Run a 4 week PCT. Search for what that is, there are MANY threads that say the same thing so I’m not rehashing it here.

Gaia262

Guys told you in the first thread that the primo would shut you down. You ignored that.

The anavar only will shut you down.

You need a test base. No way around it.

And no matter what you do, you need a PCT plan to restart your natural test, even with primo only and even with anavar only.

Please don’t argue, that’s what got you in your current predicament.

With all that said, you’ll recover. Run a 4 week PCT. Search for what that is, there are MANY threads that say the same thing so I’m not rehashing it here.

Well im on 20mg Nolvadex everyday as my PCT for the 12 days i was on test.

Last time anavar caused me zero problems. However, given circumstances it could of been fake.

I am now on PCT Nolvadex 20mg for a week and still have no libido, no energy amd dropping weight.

Honestly man. No matter what you do AAS WILL shut you down!

If you can't live with that fact or the fact that you might end up on Trt for LIFE. This lifestyle isn't for you!

There are risks, it doesn't sound like you are willing to take them and honestly that's ok.

Don't hurt yourself or fuck yourself up!

Stay safe man. Good luck.

cmK9s33

So, let me get this straight, you took test prop for 12 days and felt like crap and concluded that you’re “shutdown” so now you think you need to get off injectables completely? And use Anavar only now? I’m really not following the logic of any of that. 12 days is barely enough time to cause any suppression and Anavar will cause suppression as well over time.

And the term would be “suppressed” not “shutdown” (hate the use of that word in this context).

Gaia262

So, let me get this straight, you took test prop for 12 days and felt like crap and concluded that you’re “shutdown” so now you think you need to get off injectables completely? And use Anavar only now? I’m really not following the logic of any of that. 12 days is barely enough time to cause any suppression and Anavar will cause suppression as well over time.

And the term would be “suppressed” not “shutdown” (hate the use of that word in this context).

No im completely off steroids atm and just doing PCT.

I have zero libido, little energy so assume i am shut down.

Gaia262

And the term would be “suppressed” not “shutdown” (hate the use of that word in this

So you are saying i am not shut down?

Just heavily suppressed?

So my HPTA is still active? So i havnt damaged it on 12 days of test prop?

How old are you again?

ftaro

Please please do more research before you even think of putting anything else in your body my guy. With an anavar only cycle you’ll feel like shit because it’ll shut down your test, but since you aren’t taking test THERE WONT BE ANY TEST IN YOUR BODY. Same with primo.

It’s doubtful that you shut yourself down with 350 mg prop for 12 days to the point where you can’t bounce back. Do pct like everyone else has said. If you need help look here
Comprehensive Guide to PCT

MadBret

Just heavily suppressed?

It's unlikely that you damaged your hpta from using low dose test prop for 12 days. May be a bit suppressed, but you will likely bounce back fine, even if you didn't do a pct.

As others have already mentioned, anavar and aas in general will suppress your natural production of testosterone amongst other things, depending upon what you are using.

Most folks don't recommend oral only cycles but to each there own, I suppose. Maybe something for you to research.

Whatever you decide to do, I'd suggest you do more research all around. From who you are purchasing from to how to use these drugs safely.

If your primo was test prop, what makes you think your anavar isn't dbol or sugar pills?

Don't cut corners when it comes to this shit. If you spend the time to research, you will be doing yourself a favor. In close to 10 years of messing with these ugls, I never been outright ripped off.

I did however get some floaters for EK way back in the day. But I guess that should have been expected when I chose to purchase from the Walmart equivalent of OLM.

A lot of times, cheap gear is cheap for a reason...spend the time to see what other users have to say (you have to take the word of strangers at your own risk but use your best judgement) and look for analytical testing to hopefully end up with what you actually want.

Good luck.

cmK9s33

Just heavily suppressed?

I’d be very surprised if you had almost any suppression from 12 days of test injections. Maybe some but not a lot. Definitely not fully suppressed. And I HIGHLY doubt a pct would be even remotely necessary. I mean I really can’t fathom what made you think you were suppressed from 12 days on test vs 12 days on anything else.

Why not get a blood panel so you can actually know instead of guessing. That’s my best advice. Just guessing you’re suppressed seems like a poor way to go about this.

grey

Just heavily suppressed?

I am saying everything you "felt" was in your head from a combination of placebo effect and what are very clear mental health issues.

Seek out some mental health professionals and stop using AAS. Come back in 10 years with your head on straight.

Sponsors

Latest posts