1ml vials

Discussion in 'Steroid Pictures Forum' started by HIGHRISK, May 2, 2018.

1. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Anyone every seen 1ml vials? This is a first for me. Ive seen amps but never vials. Nothing important just thought it was interesting. image.jpeg

2. Kakarot

Kakarot Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

My trt scrip was in 1ml vials.

HIGHRISK likes this.
  3. DrankSlangin

DrankSlangin Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes my pharmacy tries to push them on me sometimes, I think because no one likes them! I like to pin my TRT 2x weekly, so 100mg cyp wed and sun. The 2nd dose out of those little fuckin vials is annoying to get completely out, even with a short draw pin. Last time I refused the refill until they filled a 10mL vial for me.

HIGHRISK and Kakarot like this.
  4. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Are you back on the sauce?

MindlessWork and HIGHRISK like this.
  5. Kakarot

Hated that shit man. Worst part for me was the pharmacist insisting on giving me counseling every time I came in to pick up my refill. He had no issues passing out percocets like tic tacs but let's judge dude getting hormones.:mad: Damn small town bullshit.

Skank, Sk8man101, HIGHRISK and 2 others like this.
  6. DrankSlangin

Hahaha ain’t that the truth my brother! Fortunately for me my pharmacy is always busy so no time for lectures ha

HIGHRISK and Kakarot like this.
  7. Kakarot

I ditched my prescription, still do bloodwork couple times a year but not on my insurance.

8. DrankSlangin

I’ve though about doing just that to save $$. I blast 3 months on and off all year round so I get private bloods done often anyway, every 4 weeks sometimes. But I’m paranoid about someday getting stuck with bunk test and losing gains rapidly before I realize it. It’s nice having legal, pharma grade around

Kakarot likes this.
  9. Kakarot

Took the risk. It's been worth it so far. Switched to raws a bit back now I'm set for awhile ;)

10. Gbro

Gbro Member

My doc writes the scripts specifically for 1ml. Drives me nuts.

11. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

I actually tried 2 different Pharmacies to get 10ml both shut me down. My last script was 3ml vials. Can't beat the price though. $20 for 10ml

;)

12. DrankSlangin

That’s some bullshit! Oh well at least he/she lets you pin yourself. Some people on TRT are made to feel like they have to go into the doc every week or 2 for a pin and are getting raped financially.

Kakarot likes this.
  13. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

There's a guy at my gym who goes to some wellness clinic. He told me today he pays $375 a month!!!!! WTF? I was like are you F'N crazy! Some people have no idea.

Kakarot and DrankSlangin like this.
  14. DrankSlangin

Ha yep exactly. A lot of this going on, I mean even if you make a shitload of $$, $375 a month is ridiculous!

HIGHRISK likes this.
  15. Gbro

Gbro Member

My doc is cool about that. I see him every six months. He tests my T and writes me another six month script.

HIGHRISK and DrankSlangin like this.
  16. Den84

Den84 Member

This product it’s sold on pharmacies in USA?

17. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Yes . With a prescription

Den84 likes this.
  18. If you're prescribed 200 mg/wk, do they expect you to run to the pharmacy once a week or do they give you several of these tiny vials at a time?

Kakarot likes this.
  19. DrankSlangin

They’d give me 4 at a time.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  20. Gbro

Gbro Member

I get a month's worth at a time.

My doc has me on 100mg/week, but he has it written as 200mg every two weeks. I get two vials per month.

MisterSuperGod likes this.