1st cycle (3rd attempt)

Discussion in 'Steroid Cycle Log' started by Straight_Jack, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Straight_Jack

Straight_Jack Junior Member

Hi guys,

I’ve heard many times that the 1st cycle is often accompanied by spectacular gains. Well, I dont think I've experienced that yet, thus the title of this thread. The first time, I had to stop 2 weeks Into the cycle because the pip was horrible and I ended up having an infection on my left thigh. The second time, I did gain some weight and strength but my gains were similar to a natty. After doing a blood test, I discovered that my testosterone enanthate was very underdosed. My testosterone level pre-cycle was around 490 ng/dl. After 5 weeks into the cycle, my level increased to 620 ng/dl. That is very modest for someone taking 500 mg of test per week.

Well this time, my gear comes from PHARMACOMSTORE. They’ve been rated the #1 source by many for quite some time. Their products must be legit.

Here’s my plan for this cycle:

-Starting date: 2018-02-26;

-Testosterone Cypionate: 250 mg x 2 per week for 12 weeks;

-Trenbolone Enanthate: 200 mg x 2 per week for 10 weeks;

-Anastrazole: 0.5 mg EOD for 12 weeks;

-pct to be determined.

Current stats:
    -31 years old;
    -6f tall;
    -Starting weight is 218 lbs;
    -Probably around 14-15% body fat. (my abs are still a little visible).

Goals: 225 lbs at around 11-12% body fat.

Now I know a lot of you might say that using ''Trenbolone'' on a 1st cycle is not a good idea. My answer to you: I don't care.

Let's do this!!!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  2. Skull

Skull Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Well if u dnt care about the tren in a first time run, i would atleast suggest you use Tren A instead of E jus incase you cant handle the sides.

Straight_Jack likes this.
  3. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

4. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

what is your point of your post?
    you said its your first cycle and that you don't care what members with experience will tell you.
    SO WHY POST IF YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR ADVICE ?
    your wasting space.

Ironlord, Maneuvers and JasonA like this.
  5. Straight_Jack

Sorry I didn't be mean to be arrogant. I just meant that I was going to do Trenbolone regardless of when members would say. That didn't mean I wasn't willing to receive any advices and suggestions...

However, I did change my mind. I decided to make a few modifications after receiving some feedbacks and doing some research. Here is my new plan:

testosterone Cypionate: 250 mg x 2 per week for 12 weeks

Dianabol: 30mg every day for 4 weeks

arimidex: 0.5 mg ED for 12 weeks

hcg: 500 IU per week to keep the testicles running.

All the products are from PHARMACOMSTORE except for HCG which I was able to get from my local pharmacy.

I will begin this cycle Monday, February 26th.

Maneuvers likes this.
  6. You don't have to CAP their name...Trying to get that $100 discount from PC. I see:rolleyes:

7. grey

grey Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

My only thoughts here would be that a "cutgain" cycle is generally a very efficient method of not getting much done.

If you want the abs back either cut now, then bulk, or vice versa.

A 7 pound difference from a very average (not bad mind you, but average) starting point is a waste of hormone for a first cycle.

8. Straight_Jack

I want to bulk first. Probably get to 235 lbs and then cut back down to 225 lbs.

9. Straight_Jack

So I am currently in my 4th week. This morning on the scale, I was 225 lbs. It means that I gained 10 lbs in a little more than 3 weeks. A lot of it is probably water but I am stronger in the gym so I had to gain a little bit of muscle too. That rapid weight gain probably comes from the D-bol.

To avoid any estrogen crash, I had decided to wait before taking an AI. On the 3rd week, my nipples started to get sore so I started taking 0.5 mg of Anstrazole everyday. My nipples are still sore as I'm writing this so I decided to bump it up to 1mg everyday for a few days to make sure my soreness goes away. I'm pretty sure the D-bol is what's causing me this. I am supposed to stop the D-Bol at the end of the week so we'll see if it helps with my gyno issue. Hopefully, the 500 mg of testosterone I'm taking weekly will kick in shortly after I stop the D-bol.

10. I’ve never personally ran dbol but my close friend does in most of his cycles and every single time has the same exact issue. Once he stops running the dbol the issue doesn’t go on any further. Also have seen a few other guys on here talking about the same issue as well and seem to think dbol is the culprit. Just make sure you combat it correctly and dont wait too long to figure out another route if what your doing isn’t resolving the issue.

Straight_Jack likes this.
  11. Straight_Jack

FourOneDeuxFitt, I seem to be just like your friend! I stopped taking d-bol about 1 week ago. The sensitivity to my nipples is almost gone. Taking 1mg of arimidex everyday might sound a lot but it did the job. I only did it four 4 days though. I will now only take Arimidex if my nipples get sore again. I don't think I'll do d-bol again. It was definitely the culprit for my gyno issue.

On another note, I noticed a little bit of ball shrinkage lately. I decided to take 1000mg of hcg. This week though, instead of taking 1000mg all at once, I'll get 500mg 2 times during the week. Hopefully it will prevent any more shrinkage.

My weight is still going up despite the fact that I stopped taking d-bol. I am now at 227 lbs and I am still getting stronger in the gym. The libido is still there.

FourOneDeuxFitt likes this.
  12. He did something along the same lines. Pretty sure he used letrozole though bc it got a bit out of hand before he did something about it. Luckily he was able to get it in check for the most part. Still some small signs sadly exist of it still from waiting too long and he crashed his e2 levels running the letro too high for a few consecutive days as well.

13. Straight_Jack

I'd rather feel like crap for a few days than to have bitch tits. Luckily, I didn't have to feel like crap to fix my gyno.

14. Yeah we definitely need to stay mindful of those things while running compounds. Well he let it go too long before doing anything about it so arimidex wasn’t helping at that point so he had to sort of blast the letro to try and stop it, which he did, but st that point there was already enough damage to his gland on the one side that you can notice it now. (If you know it’s there) a normal eye wouldn’t see shit.