2017 Year Long Log

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Leancuisine, Jan 25, 2017.

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

1. African?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. European?

11 vote(s)
    57.9%
  3. Idk...

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  1. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

(minus the days that have already passed)
    I plan on jumping on here daily. Updating things.
    Workout will be good ol' 30 Workout from Craig Capurso. 30 Days Out: Craig Capurso's Extreme Cut Trainer Day 1

I've done it before. I like it. I usually end up doing a few more rounds of tabata at the end, and I usually swap decline bench out for incline, and every now and then I like to do a triple drop set instead of the 10 sets 3 reps jazz.

Goals: get stronger, get more conditioned, achieve a more favorable BF%, single arm snatch @ 135# while chugging a 16oz yeungling.

Updates that have happened recently.
    College. I fucking hate it, but it is extremely easy, free, and sweet baby Jesus there are so many women.
    Women. I love them. Currently in a few NSA physical relationships. Burning calories left and right.
    Sports. Rugby. Don't know shit about it, but I can run, and I can hit people. I got accepted into the club and start on Monday.

Starting tomorrow off with a morning run with my pup, banana strawberry protein shake, then lifting legs.

I just want to log my nutrition and exercise so I have something to look at and track numbers and physique changes.
    Will try to update daily. If not multiple times a day.

ruckin, Kakarot, Seven and 4 others like this.
  2. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

I also see there's a new addition to the training forums for all you power lifters out there.
    My numbers aren't near impressive enough for that. Can't remember the last time I deadlifted over 405.

franchise24 and Perrin Aybara like this.
  3. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

It's not about how you compare to others but how you progress vs yourself. You're a determined fuck and that's all it takes to get stronger. Plus, we'd love to have you in the group

4. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

I'm in for whatever you're doing.

franchise24 likes this.
  5. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Just keeping track really. And getting back into conversing with all you cats. Sharing dog pics and more recently booty pics (not mine) but I've started back in dating so. I'll do what I can to share.

Attached Files:

Hunch98, tenpoundsleft, Seven and 3 others like this.
  6. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

I hear you. I log every workout I do anyway, so might as well be here where someone else might get something out of it, plus I'm quite fond of kicking it with ya'll.

You still trying to pull 600lbs eventually?

Leancuisine likes this.
  7. insaiyan93

insaiyan93 Member

Sub a dub dubbed thanks for the grub

8. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Absolutely. I just don't know if I could do it naturally this year.
    Cycle is up in the air. Biggest issue is sleep. I'm finally on a consistent sleep schedule and I don't want to mess it up one way or another.
    I did take cardarine or GW501516 whatever it's called, the SARM, and that stuff seemed ok. Took it last thanksgiving during pct. Made my migraines and light sensitivity go away..... which really weirded me out. I might try that again for that purpose only. If it helps with endurance or strength I'll take that too.

And I know. I miss all of you guys. Fun group here.

Perrin Aybara likes this.
  9. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

How ya been brother?? I might be up your way this coming summer.

10. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Naturally? What madness is this?

My next cycle is up in the air right now, too. I've got enough test to cruise for quite awhile though.

11. insaiyan93

insaiyan93 Member

Eh last week been a little shaky but things are looking up, lifting wise everything is going well. I would ask you the same but it seems you covered everything in your first post

That's dope man, it's awesome here in the summer,if you end up far north let me know and we'll get up and go smash some weights

12. RodgerThat

RodgerThat Member

I'd appreciate dipping my toe into this one also as I'm still on my fight for a 315 clean and expect you to be doing the same especially both of us being natty will be interesting

Leancuisine likes this.
  13. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

I've got a lot of test too. Some masteron as well. I want to take it, but I've never competed while cycling. Plus my sleep schedule is finally consistent.

Perrin Aybara likes this.
  14. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

My power clean hung in there pretty well. 295 goes up pretty well, considering my hand is still weakened. If I keep hanging with this one girl, that 315 clean will feel like child's play

RodgerThat likes this.
  15. franchise24

franchise24 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

In on this.

Leancuisine likes this.
  16. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Goddamn. Woke up feeling like I got smacked by an 18 wheeler. I've been taking Effexor for about 2 years, and for some reason the last VA doc I saw gave me literally 3 days worth of medicine. Been off for a week and going through some gnarly withdrawals. Did some squats but it feels like I've got the flu so that's all I managed to do. Worked up to 405 and then called it quits, unfortunately.

17. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Dont you have a newborn and a wife?

franchise24 likes this.
  18. insaiyan93

insaiyan93 Member

I was wondering that as well but didnt wanna ask in case it was a sore subject

franchise24 likes this.
  19. Eman

Eman Member

Seeing as how he's dating now, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's not something he wants to discuss in his training log.

Subbed, good luck and post more ass pics.

Edit- also, European and African aren't options for values of velocity in your question about unladen swallows. An unladen European swallow has a velocity of 24 miles per hour. :)

20. Eman

Eman Member

I've been thinking about this lately.

I took it a long time ago and liked it but didn't run it long enough to really notice a ton of fat loss effects. Was thinking of running it again with hGH to see if I noticed a difference. From my research, it looks to be ideal to run alongside hGH particularly from an insulin sensitivity standpoint. The increase in endurance is something I did notice before.