2017 Year Long Log

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Leancuisine, Jan 25, 2017.

?

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

1. African?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. European?

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  3. Idk...

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
    Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Did Chest last night.
    Machine Fly warm up. Incline bench press up to 275 then dropset to 135.
    Hammer machine presses. Did Flat, incline, Decline, then a wide Press. High Cable Fly. Low dumbbells Fly.

Moving today, again. At least this time it's not across country. Just across town.
    My moms beagle tried to bite at and steal my girls food when we first got here and my dog mauled him. Then just two days ago my moms beagle tried attacking my girl again and she fucked his world up. No permanent damage, but the beagle just bit off more than he could chew.
    Anyways my mom said she was going to put my dogs down if I didn't find them a new home by Friday so.... and this morning when I went out to check on my dogs there was a huge dent in my pit's kennel and my girl was shaking. Not going to put my family in this kind of situation so, we're all jumping ship. Fuck it.
    Even though I spent hours with her German shepherd getting him to not be a pansy. Taught him to sit and stay, house trained him so he doesn't piss everywhere (he's 7 months old). He went from being scared of my wife and dogs to playing with my dogs like they were best friends.
    But hey, all because her 11 year old beagle wants to be a shit head and is used to being able to get away with that shit, she wants to be a cunt about things? Not worth the time or stress.

Sorry. Rant over!

franchise24, Kakarot and Seven Dog like this.
    Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

May have already posted some of these.... but damn. My dogs are so well behaved! Especially considering the horse shit conditions they were brought up in. I got my girl when she was 2 and my boy when he was 3. Both rescues. Far better behaved then both my moms house raised dogs.

IMG_2213.JPG IMG_2201.JPG IMG_2202.JPG

franchise24, Kakarot and Seven Dog like this.
    Kakarot

Kakarot Member

The shepherd is a beautiful dog I hate to see people that dont take care of their dogs or let their dogs run over them.:(

franchise24 likes this.
    Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

The dog could be great. My mom just isn't the type to be an alpha. So the dog is a bit skiddish

franchise24 and Kakarot like this.
    Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

IMG_2218.JPG IMG_2221.JPG

Well they made theirselves at home.

franchise24, Seven Dog and Kakarot like this.
    Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

IMG_2247.JPG

120 grams chicken breast(198), 162 grams rice(211), 100 grams broccoli(35). 8 grams Valentina thot sauce.

444 calories I guess.

franchise24 and Seven Dog like this.
    Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Back.
    Pull-ups 1x18, 1x15
    Barbell row 135x12, 225x12, 315x8, 315x6
    Underhand Grip Hammer Pulldown 5x8-9 with 2 plates. 6 second eccentric.
    I feel like I did more Row variations but I can't remember. Tomorrow is delts. Now that I'm all settled in I'll start updating more steadily.
    236.7 today after 2 meals.

Puppies sure love the new place. So does the kiddo.
    Nice wood floors for him to cruise around in his walker on. One of the couches is right by a window too, so we can safely crawl over there and look at the window. He loves doing that.

IMG_2236.JPG IMG_2241.JPG IMG_2230.JPG IMG_2233.JPG IMG_2231.JPG

Seven Dog, franchise24 and Kakarot like this.
    Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

I have more testosterone than I remember. So I might start taking 500/wk.
    here's my starting pic of where I am. Feel strong enough. Time to do a recomp and get rid of this fat.

IMG_2264.JPG

c_natty, Seven Dog, Kakarot and 2 others like this.
    Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

233.6 lbs this morning.
    Breakfast was 3.5 eggs with cheese on an English muffin.
    Busy day today. May not be able to go to the gym, but I will try.

Don't really care about weight. Just want to be my strongest and leanest yet. Been doing some core work focusing a lot on obliques and Serratus. Oblique Side Crunches next to a wall are my go to. I put a yoga Ball against the wall, and when I Crunch my Oblique I Push my hand into the yoga Ball, making sure to work my Serratus. Takes a bit of focus to really activate my Serratus, but I like them.

Attached Files:

Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

No gym today. Just pizza and lots of moving. Feel like I've been moving shit all month!
    Tomorrow morning is Shoulders and core. Maybe some arms. Aaaaaaand more moving.

Kakarot likes this.
    Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Incline Bench on Smith 225x12, 275x8, 315x2, drop set - 315x1, 225x10, 135x12
    Low incline DB 100's 3x10
    Incline Fly 3x10 superset with close Grip DB Press 3x10 with 35 I think.
    Low DB Raise with 35 for a few sets. Laterals. Overhead dumbbell extension.

Kakarot likes this.
    Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Today was a leg workout.
    Weird hack squat. Heels Raised, using a hex Bar. 4x4 at 225.
    Stiff Leg deads 4x4 at 315
    Leg Press ..... think I got 2 sets in at 6 plates for 30 reps or something. Got a call from the child care service at my gym. My boy was not having a good day there, so I went and saved him from that place.

Getting bored with programs. Just want to get a little bigger before I start stripping away at the fat.
    Looked up the 4x4 program. Looked at HST. No clue what I want to do. Just want a 4-6 week layout to do.
    @franchise24 @Wunderpus @Thenewera @Perrin Aybara anyone have suggestions?

Perrin Aybara likes this.
    Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

You know my suggestion. Powerlifting, of course.

Johnny442 and Wunderpus like this.
    Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Finding some middle ground. That Layne Norton phat program

Seven Dog and Perrin Aybara like this.
    Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

That's acceptable in my book.

Wunderpus and Leancuisine like this.
    System7

System7 Member

I enjoyed it. Good way to keep strength up.

Seven Dog and Leancuisine like this.
    Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Starting it tomorrow. Excited that the first exercise is Rows. Probably my strongest lift right now.

Wunderpus, Perrin Aybara and System7 like this.
    Seven Dog

Seven Dog Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I ran PHAT for 20 weeks couple deload weeks in there. Its solid. I'm on the last week of PHAT 3. Imo its better. But, these are the first two programs I've ran since high school football. Check out PHAT 3 on bb.com. Its all right there, it takes you day by day. I thing he calls it "the trainer." You plug in your numbers and it tells you how much weight and reps you do for each day.

Kakarot likes this.
    Seven Dog

Seven Dog Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

And the BFR Training is pretty cool. You'll look like a douche, but the pump is pretty crazy. :D

Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Damn I will definitely look into that. The thing that always turns me away from power lifting is having to do all that math and what not. Just turns me off.

I always feel like a douche at the gym. Maybe it's because the stringers. Maybe it's because between sets I always zone out on the multitude of booties. So many muscular and fit women up here. Super surprised!!

Kakarot likes this.

© 1997–2016 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.