Edge05

Hey all would like some feedback back to this and input on how you would set it up.. 25 y/o 215lbs workout 6 days a week with Olympic lifting 3 days a week. Eat around 195g P, 285g C, and 85g F. With one refeed day

I currently have :
200 anavar tabs 10mg
100 stanozolol 10mg
500 mg/ml 10ml vial Boldenone (eq)

Pct: clomid 2 weeks after last eq injection due to its half life

Any input on a solid cycle? Thank you in advance

Edge05

What would you recommend as a dosage? Test e, sust, prop, or cyp? I did test e in the past at 500mg and did not like the water bloating.

Last edited:

Edge05

What do you think about this
U need some test bro

Did a little more research changing it up a little bit.. just read your recent post and I'm no where near your level yet with aas..

It's pointless to do anything without test I know. If I'm going to do it I need to do it right

10 week cycle:
50mg var ed
Eq 300 once a week
Test e 500mg ( split to 2 pins of 250mg a week)
Arimadex on hand if needed

Pct 4 weeks:
Clomid 100/50/50/50

kiwigear

What do you think about this

Did a little more research changing it up a little bit.. just read your recent post and I'm no where near your level yet with aas..

It's pointless to do anything without test I know. If I'm going to do it I need to do it right

10 week cycle:
50mg var ed
Eq 300 once a week
Test e 500mg ( split to 2 pins of 250mg a week)
Arimadex on hand if needed

Pct 4 weeks:
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Eq needs to be ran 16 weeks + bro..

Edge05

Looking to get the leanest muscle gain as possible.. on my past cycle I had bad water retention. The goal is to add strength more so than size

I know some about aas. Might not have a high ranking on here but I'm constantly reading. Here and on evo..

Do you have any cycle recommendations for lean gains? Looking for strength gains rather than bulk

I have adex on hand

Edge05

I've done this once or twice bro.. Take ur time, research.. Knowledge is power mate

Not sure if this is allowed. I've been reading a lot of your posts.. are there any other forum sites that you'd recommend to research on or people I should follow that show knowledge? There's a lot of people on here that talk with out backing knowledge

kiwigear

Googles Ur friend bro.. And go back and read old forum posts on here man..there's a wealth of knowledge from some pretty impressive guys on here.. Take ya time mate

CdnGuy

OP what's the plan for the oral's ? Imo i would run the winni at the start 50mg ed and finish the cycle on the var at 40mg ed. 6 wks for both oral's so you need more winni tabs. Also research the half life of each so you know when to take for optimal effects. GL

Edit-my bad missed that you change your cycle plan haha GL