3rd Cycle Log 750mgs Test E/50mgs Anadrol

Discussion in 'Steroid Cycle Log' started by Reinheart, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

I started my cycle today. I injected 1cc of pharm grade Testoviron in my right ventroglute . I used a 27g-0,5" needle and there was no pain at all. It took me a while to inject for some reason though. Next time i am going to try the z-track method.

I am also using Pro.Chem.Laboratories Oxybol 50.

I will workout 4-5 times per week and eat around 4000kcals as clean as possible.

My goal for this cycle is to gain as much size as possible.

Supps: Liv52DS, 3 grams of fish oil, multivitamin complex, b-12 complex, protein and bcaa's.

I may use nolva (20mgs 2-3x per week) and 50-100mgs Proviron to keep estrogen and thus blood pressure under control.

2. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

I trained chest and triceps today after 9 days of rest. My strength was down quite a bit but the pumps i got were out of this world. I am really beginning to like Anadrol a lot! It makes me feel good and it gets me wired. I definitely looked a lot bigger on the mirror and everyone noticed and told me so (we all pretty much know each other in the gym).

Something tells me to up the dosage to 100mgs but i think it's best to wait a few days.

3. Samue

Samue Junior Member

People are noticing on the first day! Maybe I need to get myself some Anadrol haha. I'm in on this log, 750mg of test will feel amazing once that kicks in!

4. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

Yeah man, it was honestly unbelievable! I am weird about these 750mgs of test myself! We just have to be patient for a few weeks and then boom!!! :D

5. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

Yesterday i trained back and biceps. It wasn't really a good workout because i felt like shit. It wasn't because of the Anadrol for sure because today i took it first thing in the morning and felt absolutely great. The only downside from drol is that it can cause some really annoying headaches.

Gains wise, i already look bigger. Granted it's mostly due to water retention but i like it and it makes me feel good! The drol is holding a shitload of water indeed.

Today my appetite was increased to the point I just can't get enough food down!

I also injected another 250mgs of test e on my left ventroglute and it didn't go well at all... The first time i hit a nerve so I pulled the needle and out and tried after a while again because of the intense pain. When i tried for the second time i hit a nerve again but this time i took the pain and injected anyway. I feel like i have been beated with a crowbar though...

6. vpiedu

vpiedu Member

right on bro! im also on 750 /wk pharm grade test e and just started week 4 yesterday. starting to feel it good. i also love Anadrol, it always makes me feel like a beast in the gym. best of luck bro, but i know with your knowledge n dedication this will be a great run for you!:popcorn:

7. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

Hey bro! Thanks for your kind words and good luck with your cycle!!!

How's the 750mgs test treating you so far? What kind of side effects do you get from drol?

8. vpiedu

vpiedu Member

literally just started to really feel the test good. yesterday was first pin of week 4 and my back and bi workout was great. felt like i carried the pump all day. if i have a good stretch it feels like i just did 50 pushups, thats how i know it is really kicking in. as far as the Anadrol i have done them in 2 different cycles, both were 500/wk test e and 50mg anadrol a day for first 25 days and the only sides i had was a great kick start and feelin strong as hell right out of the gate, and i did have some pretty bad acne though. i just try and shower 2x a day while cycling if it becomes a problem. usually not too bad just on test alone thats why i would attribute it to the anadrol, but i love anadrol! i am just trying to keep it simple right now, ill wait for the next big blast in the winter so i can somewhat conceal it at work. best of luck to you my friend, and i am looking forward to reading of your progress!

9. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

I am using 20mgs Roaccutane eod to combat acne. It's the only thing that works. Since i got on cycle my muscles are softer but a lot bigger and have a very round look which is amazing!!! Personally, i don't think i will ever run less than 750mgs of test unless i am using another injectable.

10. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

Today i trained legs. Strength and endurance were up although I was tired. I had a ridiculous pump as well. I have never seen my quads big like this ever before!!! I think am falling in love with the drol!!!

Tomorrow i am going to inject again. I will probably do quads or delts. We'll see. Since i am using test e i might just start injecting 1,5ml 2x per week instead of 1ml x 3 times per week. I am looking forward to train delts and traps tomorrow!!!

So far the only sides i am getting is a bit more acne than usual and some minor headaches from time to time. My bp has increased but thankfully it isn't causing any bad side effects like nose bleeds.

11. Samue

Samue Junior Member

I swore after my last cycle that I only wanted to run compounds that wouldn't make me gain so much water retention again, but damn are you ever making me want to try Anadrol haha

12. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

Haha! Then you should go for it!!! I love how full and round makes the muscles!!!

13. solo47

solo47 Member

With 27g of course it will take a long time to inject. At least go 25g. Your choice, Reinie, but a 0.5" needles for ventrogluteals is not really getting in there.

Solo

14. solo47

solo47 Member

Whoa, Reinie, you're singing a different song than you used to sing on here. Back in your more conservative days you advised sticking with 250 mg/wk. Okay, then, you've decided to be a Greek god and are going for the gusto.

Have fun and live to the max.

Solo

Attached Files:

15. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

I am using the z-track injection method and i also have little to no bodyfat in that area, that's why I prefer to use a slin pin.

I am singing a different song because 250 didn't do shit for me. I wasn't very impressed gains wise with 500mgs as well so I think 750mgs is my sweet spot!!! I am definitely going for the gusto my good friend Solo! :tiphat

16. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

I pinned again today, on my left delt this time. I trained shoulders and traps and the pumps were unbelievable as usually. I didn't weight my self but i am sure i have gained weight. My muscles feel bigger and more lubricated but are getting kinda soft. It has to be the water retention from drol. My clothes also feel tighter.

No notable strength gains as of yet, just faster recovery and somewhat elevated aggression. I am seriously thinking of upping the drol dosage another 50mgs but i am kinda hesitant. It probably hasn't fully kicked in yet, hence why i haven't experienced these dramatic gains everyone is speaking about.

Both my diet and my training are in check!

17. dfein

dfein Junior Member

100mg of Proviron is alot. I notice it actually increases blood pressure potently.

18. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

I haven't taken it yet and I probably won't. I feel it doesn't do anything that's worth it's cost.

19. Samue

Samue Junior Member

Weigh yourself! I want to see how crazy these Anadrol gains are on the scale.

20. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

I am almost 10lbs up in a week!!!!!!! :drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling: