46 and in great shape. however....

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by slowandold, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

still wait till day 14 to start with the aromasin.

2. Burrr

I'm also 46, but more average than you, lol. I train 4 or 5 days a week for an hour and a half.

3. slowandold

slowandold Junior Member

I'm at 12. % bf now but compete at 10. Hoping to get to 8% by spring.
    I am looking to increase strength further to increase my speed. I'm fairly well built and 172 cm, 65 KGS.
    aromasin is exemestane.

4. Burrr

Correct, and usually in a 25 mg pill.

5. slowandold

slowandold Junior Member

Wow! My quad hurts! By the way, my training hours listed above is per week, not day!

6. slowandold

slowandold Junior Member

Burr, heres my bloods from 25 sept 2014.
    Serum testosterone 16.1nmol/L
    Liver function
    total alkaline phosphates 56 iu/L
    ALT/SGPT serum level 20iu/L
    serum total bilirubin 7umol/L
    serum albumin 37g/L

and test from 15 dec 2014
    estrone 3.8
    estradiol 1.3
    estriol 3.8
    total estrogens 8.9 micrograms
    pregnanediol 117
    dhea 181
    testosterone 86.8
    androsterone 2889

As you know I pinned yesterday and am thinking of switching to 2 a week.
    Is 250mg every 3 days ok?
    Are you suggesting that i take quarter pill aromasin (zentiva 25mg) every day? This is about 6mg a day and I'll need to cut the tiny pill!
    Anyone help on the hcg cycle?

7. Burrr

250 e3d is a good cycle, you'll just have to pound down some groceries ( like 4000 kcal ) to take full advantage of those levels. I'm still not exactly sure what your goals are? add muscle mass? run a faster 400?
    yep, split that pill into 4ths and start 6mg a day starting in a couple weeks.
    Keep an eye on red blood cells and platelets.

8. slowandold

slowandold Junior Member

looking to run a fast 200 by getting stronger. Do not want to be massive but I do want to be under 8% bf.

9. Burrr

You may want to start a new thread for advice on cycles for athletes, and cutting.
    You can modify your diet to maximise gains in certain areas. I wish you luck.

10. Reconstitute with 2ml bacteriostatic water sloooowly, and then use .10 on a slin pin for 250iu. Run this twice per week and you should be fine.

11. slowandold

slowandold Junior Member

UPDATED.
    So, I did my first pin 7 days ago and the pip was really bad! In fact, it is still a little sore today. Couldnt run on day 3,4,5 which was a pain.
    I decided to switch to 2x300mg instead of 1x450mg so today I pinned 300.
    I warmed up the t (noble labs) for ages and took at least 180 seconds to fully pin. Rubbed area for a few minutes so I'll wait and see what happens, as pip from last week didn't come until after 24 hours.
    I am feeling really good today. Smashed 2 leg sessions in the gym, 4 hours apart. Wouldnt say I am bigger, but I am definitely more pumped today.
    Taking ai eod and will start hcg next week.
    Stupid question, but should the 1 1/2" needle be ALL the way in my quad?

12. Voltrader

Voltrader Member

Damn 1 1/2 yes your quad can handle that but I would prefer a 1". You are going to have PIP for awhile you will get use to it and it will go away. It is a right of passage so embrace it.

13. slowandold

slowandold Junior Member

couldn't touch it, let alone embrace it!

14. Burrr

you are jumping the gun a little with your AI.

15. Fuzzy55

Fuzzy55 Junior Member

Just to pipe in, I am 56 years old, and I am currently prescribed 400 mg test cyp every two weeks. I am on my third week of a (cycle) which consists of now 40 mg dbol every day, and bumped up the test cyp to 400 mg every week. I have one more week on the dbol, and then two more weeks on the extra test cyp. I will then resume back to my normal 400 mg test cyp every two weeks when done with this (cycle). The info from this group is correct, there is no need for pct, since you really never (go off cycle with the test). But definetly give a good 4-6 weeks break from your (extra) cycle. I have used androgel in the past, with 0 results, plus it is expensive to boot! Pinning with test cyp for me works unbelievable, and the convienience and cost is nothing short of fantastic compared to the results. I have never needed an AI with the extra test. I thought I may have needed an AI from adding dbol, but luckily, not even a hint of gyno. My strength gains have gone thru the roof! Added 10 lbs so far, and I hope to at least keep 5 lbs after this cycle. I suggest finding a good endo doc that will eventually get you on a blood work schedule every six months so that you have time to (boost) before next bloods. By the way, blood test levels on test cyp at 400mg every two weeks normally run at about 575 for me. Hope this helps. This group is full of excellent info, so take note. Welcome to MESO!

16. @Fuzzy55

Not to side track but, assuming your test cyp is pharma, is the 575 return a trough level or ? Just curious..

17. Fuzzy55

Fuzzy55 Junior Member

Yes, since this is the level that the endo goes by to set my dosage. And yes, it is pharma, luckily for me a 90 day supply costs me only fifteen bucks. At this level, I respond well to the trt.

18. I agree, looks good. Im somewhat envious of your pharm grade for a measly 15 clams. Lucky you. :)

19. Fuzzy55

Fuzzy55 Junior Member

I did luck out with good insurance, that's for sure.

20. DBlock

DBlock Member

Welcome, keep us posted.