6 weeks primo ace

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by TorroXL, Aug 4, 2018.

1. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

The second phase to my blast is coming up. Rn I have on deck

Weeks 6-12

Mast p 600 wk
    tren ace 300 wk
    Sust/test 500 wk
    Winny 150mg ed

Question is this, would primo ace shine in 6 weeks if ran alongside the above?

Also on a side note. I’m gaining like crazy. I also have an option to extend the bulk for another 6 weeks.

Trest ace 600 wk
    Test prop 600 wk
    Npp or tren 600 wk
    Drol 50mg ed

2. SauceBoss

SauceBoss Member

Blast that shit

DrankSlangin, Morefyah and TorroXL like this.
  3. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

I used primo ace from swole oil. That shit hurts like hell. Have you injected it yet?

4. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

Nah

5. DrankSlangin

DrankSlangin Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If you’re gaining that well, don’t stop that train! Extend your bulk for another 6 weeks, then cut.

6. penche

penche Member

My dude, If it’s working well I wouldn’t change a thing. If you’ve never used primo ace you’re in for a real treat if it’s legit. That shit will leave you with the worse pip ever and flu like symptoms next day. I battled with that shit about 6 different times because I’m hardheaded mule and wanted to run it. Then I tapped out/whispered uncle and got rid of it. Tread lightly with primo ace. Primo E is the way to go

Oldschool, Girth and TheBeat like this.
  7. Girth

Girth Member

I've yet to find anyone who hasn't said the same about the ace. I can't quote exact numbers, but I ran out of fingers and toes counting the different guys who said the exact same. Especially evident was the flu symptoms.

8. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Glad to see you around Amigo. You been doing ok?

chileandawg likes this.
  9. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

There would be no noticeable advantage to running it alongside tren..... Minus extra pain and wasted money.

10. penche

penche Member

Been doing well my friend. Hope all is well on your end. My training was slacking but I’ve disciplined myself again. Nothing a little sprinkle of tren can’t fix :)

Oldschool and DrankSlangin like this.
  11. rutman

rutman Member

So 12 weeks of orals? Rethink that one...

chileandawg, Oldschool and Wunderpus like this.
  12. MCFC

MCFC Member

If you're gaining like crazy as you said about I wouldn't change shit. Save the promo for just the right time.

DrankSlangin likes this.
  13. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

I should have clarified it’s gonna be one or the other of those cycles.

rutman likes this.
  14. rutman

rutman Member

Gotcha brother.... Keep things simple. You’re killing it! I think 2 compounds at a time is plenty, unless one is 10 weeks out for a show.

TorroXL likes this.