7 days split

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by BigMacLover, Sep 6, 2018.

1. BigMacLover

BigMacLover Junior Member

Hi guys, if you were to train everyday, what would be your split? Considering shoulder and arms lagging body parts and under 2g AAS?

Share your examples.
    Thank you

2. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

Don’t leave any room for recovery?

3. BigMacLover

AAS,GH will not recover?
    Really love training,its my life for now,just wanted information if anyone found it useful or have any split that can be helpful

4. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

There is no substitute or replacement for rest and recovery. That’s when you grow. Muscle,connective tissue and cns repair

I would hit everything twice a week. Chest shoulders triceps, back biceps , legs. Rest day. Repeat.

How many days do you train now?

Just1more, Eman and Perrin Aybara like this.
  5. BigMacLover

Started 7 this week

6. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

I have done it training 7 days a week for several months nothing amazing about it 3-4 days a week treats me better in terms of recovery and growth
    My program was
    A:Chest Back Legs
    B:Shoulders Biceps Triceps Forearms

7. BigMacLover

A and B consecutive then repeat? ABABABA

8. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

Yeah like this

9. Brandaddy

Brandaddy Member

I personally wouldn't train 7 days a week. I feel you need to reach a certain level of intensity in your training to see optimal results. If you reach that level everyday with no days off, it will be hard to recover from your workouts making the time you're spending in the gym basically useless.

10. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

You just have to decide if the enjoyment of going every day is more important to you than the progress you make. Gear and HGH or not your body needs time to recover to grow. Not saying you wouldn't make any gains, but you'd make more on less days.

Xlgx, Just1more and AlwaysHungry like this.
  11. By a 7 day split, I'm almost certain that you are referring to a bro split program. I would never sacrifice recovery and 2-3x frequency for that. While gear helps seeing results with suboptimal training programs that don't mean that you don't have to train smart.

Do a 4[L/U] or a 5[L/U/FB] day split, hell, even a 6[P/P/L] day split if you want, just leave room for proper recovery.

12. BigMacLover

So in yours opinion,is not possibile plan a good progressing routine based on 7 day yea?

13. It's entirely possible and if you enjoy training for 7 days then, by all means, go for it. Total adherence to any program is more important than people give it credit for.

Before expanding to my answer I would like to see how you have structured your 7 days a week program in your mind as a general idea.

Perrin Aybara likes this.
  14. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Entire upper body, entire lower body, then repeat w/ different exercises and rep schemes.

Go into the gym and train instinctively. No perfect number of exercises or sets or reps, 100% freestyle. I've done this with great success, you don't hit a muscle bad enough it can't recover quickly but you stimulate it a lot. And not every day is a heavy day either

15. BigMacLover

It is what I’m doing. Every Monday Legs,one body part every different day,100%instinct repeat when part have recovered

16. tengtren

tengtren Member

I struggle with taking days off, or sucks yes but is far worth it.

Some periods I don't care and will just go 15+days in a row then take a day off then 15+ again.

It's fun and it's what I enjoy the most as well but I have to remember how this shit works for if I want to make visual progress. Don't forget how things work!!! The greatest progress I make is when I force two days off a week 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off repeat