A few noob questions

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by yohyoh, Sep 7, 2014.

1. yohyoh

yohyoh Member

Hey guys, I'm getting ready to order gear online for the first time. I'm ordering through naps.

Can I use a fake name and email when signing up as a member of there site?

Will the gear come to the address I use with a fake name without having to sign for the package?

Sorry if this is not the correct thread.

2. muscleboundmission

muscleboundmission Junior Member

Honestly before you go through with an order online do your research. Many companies that are online selling gear are overseas and either take forever or you lose your money. Do your research on Meso and see what people have to say. What site were you looking at?

3. yohyoh

yohyoh Member

[QUOTE"muscleboundmission, post: 1102319, member: 68423"]Honestly before you go through with an order online do your research. Many companies that are online selling gear are overseas and either take forever or you lose your money. Do your research on Meso and see what people have to say. What site were you looking at?[/QUOTE]
    I was going to order through naps

4. muscleboundmission

The thread u should make is if naps is a reliable source or not and see what people say whether they had luck with them or if that site is going to rob u.

5. yohyoh

yohyoh Member

From everything I've read they seem g2g, all sources will have a few bad reviews. Do you have any recommendations?

6. muscleboundmission

My recommendation is to find a reliable source here. If u do go through with naps place a small order and see if their legit before you spend thousands.

7. yohyoh

yohyoh Member

Ya that's what I'm planning, thanks bro.

muscleboundmission likes this.
  8. Zaphod

Zaphod Member

Yes you can use a fake name and the package will be sent to the name/address you have on file with them.

Yes, they require a signature.

As far as there quality and speed. There is a thread here that has many naps reviews in it.

9. yohyoh

yohyoh Member

Okay thanks