A few vials looking like Crack Rocks!

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by TNotch347, Aug 25, 2019.

1. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

8 out of 10 look great, nice pucks. I have 2 that just look like crack rocks. Travel was hot and long coming over. What’s your thoughts. Getting pinned regardless, just shooting the shit.

2. Cityofgrit

Cityofgrit Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Probably crashed..though that's bizarre in a hot environment. But I've had crashed gear before that looked like glass shards in oil. I just heated it up on the coffee warmer and it was good to go.

Lean_N_Mean likes this.
  3. He's saying that the HGH pucks have broken into pieces, what the fuck are you talking about crashed gear for? :confused::D:p

4. Cityofgrit

Cityofgrit Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Goes to figure, I've never used HGH so that would explain it. Completely misunderstood the entire thread. @TNotch347 disregard my babble, my bad. I just saw this under new posts and didn't even realize I was in the HGH and peptides forum. I got fucking lost.:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  5. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Well it was a good laugh with supergods comment. Saved ya lol.

6. Mac1056

Mac1056 Junior Member

Lmao

7. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Some just break in transit. Should be totally fine.

mands

TNotch347 likes this.
  8. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Thanks brother. Hope so, I’ll keep track and let ya know if I find anything off with em.

9. saywutrly

saywutrly Member

I've never had it happen with GH but I used to get peptides in that condition at times. GHRP6 in that condition, for example, still made me as hungry as an Ethiopian chasing an ice cream truck. Theres a chance there was some damage/loss of potency as these peptides (yes, GH is also a peptide by definition for anyone thinking I totally jumped ship here) are very fragile molecules, but I doubt it would make it totally inactive.

So long as they don't reconstitute all cloudy or something I'd rock out with my socks out.

10. lilhawk

lilhawk Member

Thats what you'll get with generics. Uneven pucks, some look the same and others will be different sizes or shapes. What accounts for this? Who knows. I know they can break during transit, but if you look at a kit of Serostim, every single puck is the exact same. Same size, same thickness, every vial in every kit. Now sometimes they break in half during shipping, but they are all the same. I've seen generics like what you're talking about where some pucks are like rocks, and round. Others look like what GH usually looks like.

TNotch347 likes this.
  11. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Not true, Serostim isn’t vacuum and I had many kits from pharmacy all crumbled into thousands pieces

TNotch347 likes this.
  12. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Thousand pieces yea but this looks like 2 big ol crack rocks. Lmao. Doesn’t matter I pin it to win it regardless. Reckless af when it comes to that shit.

13. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Picture?

14. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Looks fine to me, as long as it reconstitutes clear should be fine

TNotch347 likes this.
  15. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Yea I’ll try one of those 2 next to see “feels” but hopefully your right.