A girl broke my spirit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nervje, Jun 26, 2018.

1. nervje

nervje Member

So far emotionwise etc my year has been pretty good, had a shitty start into my year but i stuck through it and finished some important shit at work i have been working the past 9 months for. Trainingwise im almost at my best ever, with lowest bodyfat but strength not at my best, yet im at my heaviest leanest etc so overall you could say i should be fucking excited, new job next week with highest pay ever, i had a few girls i fucked for a few weeks and enjoyed the single life since my last relationship a year ago.
    3 weeks ago i met a girl at a club (i have a 2nd job as a bouncer) and as soon as i saw her i was in love you know. Such a beautiful creature.
    We got into talking, making out and i ended up in her bed after my shit, although we didnt fuck. We met the following 2 weeks tho and fucked and enjoyed time together, just for her to tell me shes too much into her ex on last sunday 1 week ago.
    I mean ive only known her for around a week and a half but i seem to have develop very heavy feelings for this (tbh fucked up) woman and since she told me this i fell into heavy depression. Nothing atm that can make me happy anymore, almost no hunger all day, ive been losing a shitton of weight for a week (water and fat of course, but its been around 10lbs in a week), which is kinda good since im cutting anyways but im worried about my 'mental' health.
    I feel heavily heartbroken and i dont know what to do.
    Any bro here can help me out on what i can do to make me feel better? Anyone had a similar situation?
    Dont troll around now, i come here because i really would like some advices, i didnt have a problem in kicking women out of my life this whole and last year and now there comes a random girl across and absolutely kicks me out of my gameplan

2. picholas

picholas Member

Concentrate on yourself and your hobbies again, block the girl so there's no temptation. Don't waste your time pining over some girl that's not over her ex. That's a losing battle, you can't compete with history. Easier said than done, I am aware, but it's the only option.

Smoke if you'd like, will make you care less and promote appetite. If you find yourself not getting any better after another 4 weeks or so, go to a psychiatrist.

3. nervje

nervje Member

Well the thing is, at least she did it for this weekend, to talk to me on days where i work as a bouncer, she even came to work to say hi, just to ignore me during the week, so yes i try to ignore but cant because i work at the club she regularly goes to. And i dont want to quit that job though..

4. picholas

picholas Member

You can chose who you engage in conversation with.

5. Sdryx

Sdryx Member

Get some strange. Problem solved.

deepsouthiron, rpbb, Big_paul and 5 others like this.
  6. master.on

master.on Member

Get your testosterone checked
    When you're "high" on gear, no girl or anything can break you
    in fact you get like, meh, I was already getting used to that pussy.

Blakeyy, Mrfreeza1 and Gbro like this.
  7. nervje

nervje Member

Get some what?

8. nervje

nervje Member

Oh im on 500 test (had bloodwork done 2 weeks ago and its a lil overdosed even) and 1g of tren

9. Sdryx

Sdryx Member

Get some new pussy. You are hung up on a girl and placing her on this monumental pedestal like she’s some goddess. Bro, she’s just another girl. The reality of the situation is that if you TRULY got to know her on a really deep level anyways, you might not even like her anymore! So why get hung up on this girl sitting atop this imaginary pedestal?

10. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member

There are plenty of fish in the sea.

Sdryx likes this.
  11. nervje

nervje Member

And thats the question i cant solve.
    I mean we got to know each other privately and this is one fucked up girl you know.
    Antidepressants, almost daily drinking, daily smoking joints, tabs for a full night of sleep. All while having 2 kids in the next room (the kids are going to be taken away from her and will live with their dad in a month too )
    She has mental issues and im the complete opposite of that, except i use peds for training of course.
    I had so many affairs with really good, hard working girls over the last year and didnt even feel remotely attached to one of them

12. MaskedLiberty

MaskedLiberty Member

1 G of TREN???? My prior experience tells me that is where the problem is....Anyhow, like others have said. Get some new puss, focus on you and move on. Life always gets better, unless you're dead and then it doesn't matter.

Ultimatepip and master.on like this.
  13. nervje

nervje Member

Yea i wanted to experiment with a high tren dosage and i dont think ill ever go that high again. Doesnt do anything different for me than half the dosage would do

14. MaskedLiberty

MaskedLiberty Member

Oh but it does, it has some serious mental effects...and I would say you are feeling them right now.

hurricane and kendallkmw like this.
  15. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

Strange. Different pussy.

ebkallday likes this.
  16. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

Fuck her like a woman you have no respect for.

PIZZABOY and Sdryx like this.
  17. master.on

master.on Member

Revenge + possible anal sex all in one:
    go see the girl for the last time and tell her with a serious face
    - there's something important I never told you, but now I will:
    - She pays attention no matter how pissed of at you she may be
    - I really like to have anal sex with you

At worse you may get slapped (it ain't that bad)
    who knows, maybe it is your lucky day.
    If she gets upset, at least you got some revenge.

Sdryx likes this.
  18. MaskedLiberty

MaskedLiberty Member

I approve of this message(in my best fakey political voice)

19. nervje

nervje Member

Ew anal sex, thats the type of shit monkeys do

20. MaskedLiberty

MaskedLiberty Member

o_O:rolleyes:o_O