a valid fat burner

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by Juris93, May 8, 2018.

1. Juris93

Juris93 Junior Member

i know that diet is the most important thing , training is the second and bla bla.
    i lost 30kg , had abdominoplasty and small liposuction on chest.... still have lot of fat and skin on hips , but even with 6 workout and 1500 kcal diet i can't see results on those specific points.
    i am going to start a test cycle next year , i think increase size is a good solution for my problem, but i want try to lose as much fat as posible this summer.
    i was thinking to eca ( avoid clen cause side effects at work may be problematics ) or something like this one
    anyone know if 2 capsules of this may bring good results compared to diet alone

Screenshot_27.jpg

2. GymRat88

GymRat88 Member

What are your stats?

3. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

I find ECA stack to work best for me. I have never bought in to the other fat burning supplements. Although back in the day (20yrs ago)I was using ripped fuel when it was good lol. I have also tried clen and t3 and found the sides a bit much for me.

4. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

USN 3 XX pump and betancourt carnitine plus has me sweating like a rapist during morning cardio.

5. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member

I prefer injectable carnitine before oral

ambulldog likes this.
  6. ergomaniac

ergomaniac Member

because essentially, it was an ECA stack. and I am familiar with "ripped fuel".

Btcowboy likes this.
  7. ergomaniac

ergomaniac Member

yeah. blah, blah, blah. because this supplement is like ECA, except different. note the thyroid hormones, as dietary supplements. and 1500 cals.

8. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member

We don’t know your stats,
    But if you are a man that exercise 6 times a week and have 1500 kcal/day, Sound like you are in starvation mode.

9. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Exactly lol

10. Juris93

Juris93 Junior Member

sorry , i post my stats in another thread and i've forget many things here ( this is my situation undecided whether to start or not... )
    i can reach 76kg pretty easy , but it's like if my body don't want go below this number , i need to enlarge in order to fill my skin , but, like many of you says , is better reduce BF% before

11. Ironlyfe80

Ironlyfe80 Member

Eat more, work more and you will get in better shape. Those low calories cause more harm in the long run.

SuperSwede and ambulldog like this.