Abra

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by wickedwayz, Jun 17, 2018.

1. wickedwayz

wickedwayz Member

Ok so I think I got this Bitcoin thing. I'm using Abra because I can use a prepaid American Express serve card and there FREE to refill...it does charge 4% and it says it's instantly. I'll find out soon I guess. But neways so I just simply add 4% to my total of order to spend correct? I'm not sure what happens after that I guess I receive some info from seller and somehow I'm able to transfer those bitcoins to them? Correct? Please someone just help me out so I can make this as simple as possible

2. wickedwayz

wickedwayz Member

Also...I click Bitcoin OR Bitcoin cash as payment method? What's the freaking difference geez

3. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Two different currencies. Easy to remember. Bitcoin cash and piece of fucking trash rhyme, so don't use it. Bitcoin bruh.

4. wickedwayz

wickedwayz Member

Fucking thanks Brutus! God damn I hate this crypto shit.

brutus79 likes this.
  5. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Once you get used to it there isn't much to it. Easier than banks- but easier means easier to lose your money. Triple check everything and ask if you are unsure.

ANABOLIC/ENERGY and Lean_N_Mean like this.
  6. Lean_N_Mean

Lean_N_Mean Member

I use Abra and it takes a few days for it to move money over to your cash account but the good part about this app is it’s not going into your bitcoin account until you exchange it and since it’s so volatile it’s nice to have the chance to get the money all in and exchange your cash to BTC or Litecoin and it only takes like 10 min.. plus you can move the remaining balance back into your bank account if you put extra in or happen to make a few bucks on the transaction cause the value can go up. I like ABRA. I’ve used coinmama and they take more than 8% so I’m good with Abra’s Amex fee if you need the extra money in fast.. lol