AceTropin GH

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Gaynz39, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

@janoshik is this Legitimate? Shows to have been done by you bout 10 days ago. 99% pure at $140.00, that’s 1 hell of a deal, and almost 12iu per Vial.

Attached Files:

2. janoshik

janoshik Member

3. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

Mate, if you're chasing the cheapest deals based on single tests you're going to end up stung. But go for it. Invest in 10 kits from the latest and greatest gh source with zero references on meso :D

In the old days, you'd be labelled a shill.

4. janoshik

janoshik Member

They have quite a few reviews elsewhere. Assuming that report didn't appear out of thin air but instead was found 'elsewhere' along with the reviews.

In the old days JIM had been a knowledge authority over here and TP chased off, to put that in a perspective. :p

TRT likes this.
  5. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

I don’t chase the cheapest product. I read constantly, and look for the most legitimate deal, that is proven to be good. I would never buy this shit anyways, just because I seen 1 Serum come back at a 69. I was reaching out to see what @janoshik had to say about the testing. Since we are talking about the latest and greatest, what the fuck is up with getting GH from Alibaba? Talk about a fucking scam

strongerlife and janoshik like this.
  6. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

I'm happy to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but an unknown product supported with a sales pitch like: "99% pure at $140.00, that’s 1 hell of a deal" screams shill to me.

If OP asked members of Meso rather than yourself directly, it would also have appeared a bit more legit even if you were the first responder :)

ickyrica likes this.
  7. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

It wasn’t a sales pitch. I’ve passed that source up many times and never looked. Finally decided to take a look. And found what I posted. I don’t get off on all that Shill Bullshit. I do my more than thorough research, and post when I feel like posting. I’m not promoting any product, or any Source. What I will do is give a review, or provide Testing on product I do try. But your right $140 for 99% pure and 12iu seems a bit much. And that’s not even their pharm Grade GH supposedly their pharm grade tested out at 99.72% pure for $179. I’ll pass

8. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

OMG! 99.72%? Do they stock IGF and tren too? At these prices I'm definitely keen.

9. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

I think so. I’ve never gotten anything from them Bro, and hadn’t planned on it.

10. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

Test sample was sent in from source himself and not a random vial from a random customer

Wouldn't pay much attention to these results

11. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

It’s always good that sources send their own samples to see if their stuff is what they advertise, many sources like TP send his own stuff and no body has an issue w it, he’s been honest even pulling his hgh off cuz those test didn’t come out as he expected, also testing a hgh vial cost a lot of $, I’m sure many members rather do serum and igf than spending $700 in a test

janoshik likes this.
  12. janoshik

janoshik Member

It does provide the opportunity to compare the results.

There's no easier thing than to send in the GH sample anonymously and compare the results. If they don't really align the possible aftermath could be enough to disincentivize sending a "special picked" sample by the sources.

Or not. I'll leave that up to you.

13. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

Will you shut up about TP ffs

picholas likes this.
  14. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Would u stop following my comments?
    Go to mods and complain like a crying baby that I’m talking about your daddy and bothers you

15. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

You paranoid mess

Following your comments

What a paranoid egotistical mong you are, as if anyone cares about you to follow your comments o_Oo_Oo_O

16. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Apparently u care enough to spend your energies following each comment and reply ;)

17. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

Cut the phone lines, draw the curtains, tinfoil hat on and get inside your wardrobe, that way i wont be able to follow you and you will be safe

18. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What's funny is you actually believe the crap that spews from your cornhole.

mands

ebkallday likes this.
  19. janoshik

janoshik Member

Thank you for your valuable and knowledgeable insight on the topic.

Maybe you have some reliable AAA analyses that have been consistent and undisputed for years on this sample? How's it looking with next batch of AAA? Maybe you could include this manufacturer as well.

I'm sure your dear friend, "MD" Jim, for whose education and claims you can vouch, will be happy to chime in.

Wouldn't want to sound like a sore fat loser by posting completely off the topic just to show how sore we are, would we?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  20. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

And your post wasn't? Come on man. You are the definition of hypocrite.

It is funny. You are one of those individuals that have a condition called pseudologia fantastica. You really need to look into it big guy.

What's even funnier the people that you have attached on meso... Myself and @Dr JIM are the same people who have helped you on a personal level. It shows how messed up your mind really is.

Don't you have some fake results to email anyone? Get to work and stop playing around on here Jano.

mands

ebkallday, Dax and Dr JIM like this.