Acne gone should I still take accutane

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by 350lift, Aug 8, 2019.

1. 350lift

350lift Member

i haven’t started it because doctor said to wait a month I’m moving so I have to go to a new doctor.

Is this shit a bad idea to take if it’s only for acne that I get on cycle? I prefer not losing my hair or anything worse.
    But I still plan to cycle for years so it might be worth not having the scars if I get lucky and get out side effect free.
    I’m on 200mg test and I just have problems with blackheads and super oily skin

2. bigrobbie

bigrobbie Member

350lift likes this.
  3. TitaniumGear (TGI)

TitaniumGear (TGI) Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I took it for 3 months. Started slow. 20mg a day. Then 40mg a day after 3 weeks. Stayed there. I got no chapped lips or any of that. Less oil and acne stopped. Came off (now off) oil is back but not as bad. Read a thread a guy was on for 2 years and stopped. So did his excess body oil. I love the stuff. Doing it again for 6 months when i blast next. I want to balance my oil, not kill it. So I'm still experimenting with it.

350lift and bigrobbie like this.
  4. 350lift

350lift Member

That’s what I was considering taking 40mg Ed for 5 months and continuing if it didn’t give the results I want.

Instead of jumping into possible some high ass doctor prescribed dose. Idk.

5. TitaniumGear (TGI)

TitaniumGear (TGI) Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Doc advice over my experience any day. I will not be responsible for anyone treating their body like the dumpster mine is.

350lift likes this.