Actual Custom Cycle Used To Turn Pro

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by heavyiron, Dec 14, 2011.

1. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

Actual Custom Cycle Used To Turn Pro

In 2011 I was privileged to work with a top national level bodybuilder who I had known for about 3 years. He’s a very hard working dedicated bodybuilder with a steel will and tremendous determination. I admire his machine like eating habits and hard work ethic in the gym. He’s also blessed with good genetics but frankly his nutrition and training are dialed in like few others I have ever met personally. I cannot express how immensely important nutrition, training and recovery are to be successful at a high level in bodybuilding.

One thing that struck me was he was always dieting very hard in his previous preps and it seemed to me his body was at a stage where it was ready to grow. He had done relatively low dose cycles in the past and during the interview process we decided that he should use AAS doses higher than he had ever used before.

I typically like to interview a bodybuilder to determine what side effects and responses they have had from any previously used compounds. Once I finish the interview process we have a clear customized plan based on the goals and experience level of the person. He knows his body better than anyone so most of the interview is listening and letting the bodybuilder do what has worked for them in the past with some tweaks. Therefore this cycle is not meant for anyone else, but it’s a custom cycle for a particular person with particular goals. I’m not advocating readers attempt this cycle and a medical doctor should be consulted before using any medications.

His goals were to add as much LBM as possible in phase one then switch to a second cutting phase. He had recently come off of a prep and his body was primed for growth. Many times when a bodybuilder has dieted down and depleted their body through rigorous training and dieting they are in such a depleted state that they will make amazing gains going straight into a lean bulk. It’s almost as if the body soaks up every bit of nutrition and dramatic changes in LBM are produced. The primed bodybuilder seems ultra-sensitive to the flood of androgens and increased calories. We decided to take advantage of this condition and implement the lean mass phase right away.

Phase One

Week 12-week 7
    900mg Test E weekly
    400mg Deca weekly
    300mg tren E
    50mg D-bol daily
    4iu's Mon-Fri HGH
    250iu's hcg Mon and Thur

Week 6 and week 5

600mg Test E weekly
    300mg Tren E weekly
    300mg masteron weekly
    50mg Winstrol daily
    50mg Proviron daily
    4iu's Mon-Fri HGH
    250iu's HCG Mon and Thur

[​IMG]

Phase Two

Week 4 and week 3
    300mg Test Prop weekly
    300mg Tren A weekly
    300mg Masteron weekly
    50mg Winstrol daily
    50mg Proviron daily
    30mg Halotestin daily
    4iu's Mon-Fri HGH
    250iu's HCG Mon and Thur

Week 2
    300mg Test Prop weekly
    300mg Tren A weekly
    300mg Masteron weekly
    50mg Winstrol daily
    50mg Proviron daily
    60mg halotestin daily
    4iu's Mon-Fri HGH
    250iu's HCG Mon and Thur

Week of the show

50mg Winstrol daily
    50mg Proviron daily
    60mg Halotestin daily

The whole time on
    arimidex .5mg Mon/Wed/Fri
    clenbuterol 50mcg twice a day
    cytomel (t3) 25mcg twice a day (cut this on first day of carb load)

This bodybuilder worked exceedingly hard during his prep. He did not cheat on his nutrition plan or his training. He remained focused all 12 weeks and his reward was victory. His pro card became a reality in 2011 and I was blessed to be a small part of his journey.

Actual Custom Cycle Used To Turn Pro – HeavyIron | Steroid Blog - AAS Information

~heavyiron

Attached Files:

2. Sworder

Sworder Member

Interesting read, thanks.

3. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Steroid Forum Leader

Reasonable.

If someone cannot earn on a pro card on 1.5 to 2 g/week total usage and 20 IU per week GH, I think he's unlikely to have what it takes no matter what the dosages.

anabolickid and SquareBiz like this.
  4. Sworder

Sworder Member

I think that it was the determination, training and diet which earned him the pro card. The discipline needed to keep a strict diet and dedication for a long time is underestimated. Surely, earning a pro-card isn't a feat accomplished in 12 weeks. But I do get your point Bill.

Heavyiron would you happen to have a sample of his diet and supplements?

5. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

Of the thousands of people who want to go pro, there are probably only a few hundred who have the requisite knowledge, desire, dedication and determination. Apply 1-2 grams per week anabolic steroids to that equation and you will see the few dozen who have the genetic potential to become a pro bodybuilder.

SquareBiz likes this.
  6. Bill Roberts

Oh yes, absolutely, I wasn't saying that the drugs were the difference, as any number of individuals -- the great majority in fact -- could use the same drugs and not even get close.

7. REK

REK Member

Thanks bro, nice info.

Rek

8. just curious why they went with the 9:4:3 ratio of test:deca:tren ? Was it to facilitate as much growth as possible with facilitating a small consistent loss of fat with the t3? What was his body type? meso?

9. Bill Roberts

It's really not a matter of ratios.

The factors are the total dose level desired, which is related to total mg/week amount although there's need to account for some compounds being more potent than others; and then individual factors for each drug.

For example the trenbolone might have been this amount because it is the most that is suited for this particular bb'er; and for example testosterone dosage might have been chosen similarly, or perhaps was chosen based on needed remainder after the other compounds. (Often, testosterone is the "flex" compound so to speak in a stack, the one you can be most free with adjusting to get the desired overall total dose level.)

Perhaps in Phase 1 the style of training or a problem that existed at that time called for the Deca and this dosage matched the personal experience of what was needed for that, and perhaps in the other phases there was no such need.

But really only the person writing the cycle and the bb'er himself could tell you for a fact why each milligram-amount decision was made. In general though it is approached this way.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  10. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

His nutritionist said he never deviated from his diet plans and that he ate exactly as instructed for years. This man pretty much ran his own diet towards the end and every time I was out with him the foods he ate were VERY clean. I have rarely been around someone so focused on nutrition and training. He really wanted this badly.

He had competed at lower weight classes previously but he had to cut VERY hard to make weight. It was obvious to me he needed to move up a weight class and once he decided to move up, his body was able to grow unrestricted.

11. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

I was more concerned with total milligrams than ratios. I wanted him to try the highest total mg within his comfort zone. I like a big base of test to start so the BB'er will have plenty of horsepower in the gym and I love Deca for relieving joint pain and stress. The Deca is also a great mass drug. Add in D-bol and you have the classic mass cycle.

Tren is a very tricky drug to dose. Many times more isn't better as side effects can really get uncomfortable so we settled for a powerful dose without getting too high which would have likely elicited unwanted sides like insomnia. If a guy can't sleep during prep he usually will not do very well.

Before bodybuilding this man was fat. LOL!

12. Thanks heavy & Bill. I figured he might be naturally meso or chubby.

13. Bill Roberts

Congratulations on the fine work, Heavyiron and New Pro! :)

14. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

Thank you but I feel he did all the work and was a very good subject to work with. It's refreshing when a guy just plugs along and follows the plan.

15. Bill Roberts

Dan used to say that this was why he liked working with women bb'ers. They almost invariably did just according to plan, which is unusual among male bb'ers.

As you know, male bb'ers usually just HAVE to do things at least somewhat differently than recommended. It is psychological I think. Perhaps a matter of feeling that making that personal, unconsulted change makes it fully one's own accomplishment -- when actually as you say, it really is their accomplishment in any case anyway. Anyone else is just providing a little help. That may not be it, but whatever the cause, it happens all the time :)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  16. maddog101

maddog101 Junior Member

Bill, for once I may have something to add that can help :) My wife follows every rep I prescribe, every split I come up with (from researching; I don't deviate much from established plans)...maybe it's an ego thing between the sexes, but I don't have to argue with her near as much as I do with my 14-year-old son, go figure. lol

17. Bill Roberts

In contrast though, my wife does not listen to a word I say! :)

18. heavyiron

heavyiron Member

lol!

19. maddog101

maddog101 Junior Member

Point taken. :) Not all of our conversations go this way, but working out does for some reason. Thank goodness.

20. Samue

Samue Junior Member

I often wonder how pros who are not yet established in the world of bodybilding (big sponsorships/ winning huge shows etc.) afford to cycle like this and train/eat amazingly on top that. I would be broke and working twice as much with half the time to train if I was attempting something like this! Just makes me appreciate professionals so much more.