Advance elite labs

Discussion in 'Steroid Pictures Forum' started by FCKY11c, Dec 11, 2017.

1. FCKY11c

FCKY11c Member

So I’m pretty new here and have been doing lots of reading, came across this source and have heard nothing but good things. Customer service was spot on and T/A was about 7 days US domestic.

Attached Files:

2. FCKY11c

FCKY11c Member

3. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I ran their tren, was pure fire...Haven't used them in a year...I posted Labmax tests on their products as well, all passed...

FCKY11c likes this.
  4. JohnLong

JohnLong Member

my order got to me in 3 days. havent tried it yet tho

Attached Files:

FCKY11c likes this.
  5. FCKY11c

FCKY11c Member

When you received your tren was it light like test?

6. jm416

jm416 Junior Member

I've bought from them a few times. Their tren is a lot darker than their test. It's almost a reddish brown.

FCKY11c likes this.
  7. FCKY11c

FCKY11c Member

Could it be the way they brewed this batch? Ive only ever seen darker tren.

8. jm416

jm416 Junior Member

Probably so. If you're worried about it being fake taste it. Tren has a harsh taste that's kind of like pepper.

FCKY11c likes this.
  9. CJames

CJames Member

Ay man, if you used them then tell us about results. I guess I'm gonna to get some bottles of them though.

10. jm416

jm416 Junior Member

What are you going to order?

11. CJames

CJames Member

If you're talking to me then I'm gonna order test e and tren a.

12. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

You can tell the tren has got a bit of a yellow tint to it in the pics . I homebrew and sometimes the tren i make is dark sometimes it looks just like what you have in your pics . The dark tren people gets is just from oxidized raw powder and (or) too much heat when they brew their gear. Not saying ael tren is legit , ive never used them , just that color isnt as important as some people think when it comes to tren .

FCKY11c likes this.
  13. jm416

jm416 Junior Member

I've ran both and they are gtg.

CJames likes this.
  14. Bronald

Bronald Junior Member

Just to be sure it's .com? Or can some one pm me thx

15. After reading the thread below (you commented in it, after all.), you're going to roll the dice?
    Either you didn't read it or you're a gambling man?

Either way, good luck, man.

Advanced Elite Labs

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    wedorecover and HIGHRISK like this.
  16. Skull

Skull Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Ya beat me to it MSG....was gunna do the same an say be ware of AEL. Good lookin out brother.....

HIGHRISK and MisterSuperGod like this.
  17. anfee

anfee Member

I don’t understand why people order sust... it seems like such a marketing ploy or “bro” order.

Test e/c OR test p. Or both with a test p kick start but sust just seems like a bitch to dial in if you get high e2...

Thoughts?

18. Bronald

Bronald Junior Member

I'm not the gambling type but it's very hard to tell fact from fiction on here I also know that's the game. I read read read. But I see a source that looks too then there is someone g2g the someone says their not g2g right after. Very hard on my own lol.thanks for heads up.

MisterSuperGod likes this.