AEL test cyp bloodwork and question

Discussion in 'Steroid Lab Testing' started by Dohn joe, May 2, 2018.

1. Dohn joe

Dohn joe Member

This was done during week 3 after the 5th injection of 250mg test cyp 2x per week. Approximately 50 hours after injection.

This is my first cycle and im not exactly sure where test levels should be around this point. Anyone get bloods around this time frame and have a comparison? Or even an educated estimate? Just curious to see how it stacks up and to make sure its properly dosed or fairly close.

20180502_180716.png

2. Den84

Den84 Member

2648 is ok with 500 mg week

DrankSlangin and HIGHRISK like this.
  3. Dohn joe

Dohn joe Member

Ok thanks, i know its still early in the cycle and it hasnt compounded totally yet. I just wanted to make sure i wasnt far off.

4. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Not too bad
    But it's still a tad bit early. Why didn't you just wait a few more weeks? Or
    Are you just getting more bloods at the halfway point?

5. Dohn joe

Dohn joe Member

Yeah i will be over doing it with bloods. Its my first cycle and i want to keep e2 under control

DrankSlangin and HIGHRISK like this.
  6. DrankSlangin

DrankSlangin Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Test looks great. And it should rise a bit more through week 4. I get a test boost of around 1000 from 200mg pharma grade test cyp.

Den84 and Dohn joe like this.
  7. Dohn joe

Dohn joe Member

Well it turns out this was a bust. Mid cycle bloods just came back and and my total test was only 1527.6. First vial was apparently good but the second was way under dosed.

Is this cycle a bust? Anything i can do to cheat my levels up or is that just dumb? I have some other vials from victory that i can finish with. I was thinking either upping my dose for the back half or maybe getting some test prop and adding to the mix. Suggestions?

8. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

How much were you taking?

9. Dohn joe

Dohn joe Member

250mg 2x per week. My initial test was well over 2k 3 weeks in.

10. DrankSlangin

DrankSlangin Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

How many weeks have you been using the 2nd vial? Are both vials from the same source? Both the same dose per mL?

11. Dohn joe

Dohn joe Member

I broke the first vial so only got 4 weeks out of it. So i have been using vial 2 for about 3 weeks now. Both from same source and same dose.

12. Dohn joe

Dohn joe Member

Anyone have an opinion about me using test p at a lower dose to increase my t levels for a few weeks or should i let it ride since the levels are still above normal?