AG Guys HCG

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by tgrusso78, Apr 30, 2006.

tgrusso78

tgrusso78 Junior Member

Whats the word on hcg from AG Guys? I read in their sticky post it was coming, but haven't seen it on their site.

ag-guys

ag-guys Junior Member

tgrusso78

tgrusso78 Junior Member

Excellent news. I will post on the status of my order.

Madball99

Madball99 Junior Member

tgrusso78

tgrusso78 Junior Member

Wired the funds this morning, the order form on their site was a bit wonky and not all that intuitive. However I put in my contact email, they emailed me further instructions. I'll repost when it arrives and I reconstitute and drop some on a pregnancy test.

Gear_Up

Gear_Up Junior Member

Pregnyl hcg prices are getting nuts!!

Just a few years ago I was purchasing Pregnyl HCG from O.L. Skouvara in Greece, 3 X 5,000iu amps plus 3 amps water for $8.80

tgrusso78

tgrusso78 Junior Member

Yea, I've paid less. A lot less. Prices when available have trended higher that I've noticed since I last purchased any.

tgrusso78

tgrusso78 Junior Member

Pack came in today. Packed well, I reconned with the included water and will proceed to use ~150IU ED and have blood work done in about 6 weeks.

WillBrink

WillBrink Junior Member

$128 dollars for 10,000 IUs???!!! Am I reading that right? From http://www.buy-hcg.com/

"2 amps x 5000 I.U. HCG + 1 bottle of bacteriostatic water (30ML); Buy now for $128"

Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

Unless the price is 128 Mexican Pesos, talk about ripping people off!

jasthace

jasthace Active Member

www.buy-hcg.com only deliver domestic USA addresses but do'nt say on the web site, so you go thought the process wait for email, then try to find out international delivery price when they they charge you for domestic{dont want to wire the incorrect sum to be told not enough bro}......big waste of time if you are international
    Yes and the price is a $croc!$

WillBrink

WillBrink Junior Member

There must be better prices then that on the net some place. $128 for 10,000IUs is a joke, and a bad joke at that.

srch4info

srch4info Junior Member

If you have a prescription then http://www.ivpcare.com/ is a great place for price and service... highly recommended on the Mens Health Forum

youngBuilder

youngBuilder Active Member

the problem is the prescription part....

Gear_Up

Gear_Up Junior Member

They must be charging $8.00 for the 10,000 I.U.'s of HCG and $120.00 for the 30ml of water! :D

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.