Ag-guys

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by living2die, Dec 21, 2009.

living2die

living2die Junior Member

What do you know about these guys?...I have used a certain research chem company prior to using Ag-guys (the company I had used prior didn't have the liquid arimidex I wanted to purchase in stock at the time) and while I normally can tell effectively when the AI is working ( I am on hcg monotherapy, and an AI is integral in keeping e2 within the normal range, as well as reducing the amount of LH receptor desensitization) and during the 3 wks of treatment with ag-guys product, I felt nothing, nor did I notice any physiological evidence of e2 reduction. I increasingly felt worse as my estrogen levels likely soared.

I never believed the hype around the boards, where a overwhelming amount of people seem to be bashing ag-guys product, reasoning that ag-guys were still good to go as they are one of the oldest research chem companies in the market.

Any input here regarding the product that agu-guys pushes ?

jasthace

jasthace Active Member

They used to sell good products, then change ownership.Now they are major scam artists.They have been getting away with it for along time now, I suspect by selective scamming.Some people get good products others get bunk
    Stay well away from them and their products

living2die

living2die Junior Member

Do you know who is running the show for them now ? I suspect a band of monkeys. I thought it was just me, but than I realized that the product(s) I was using was complete crap.

jasthace

jasthace Active Member

Myself and a few other guys have bought t3 and clen off of them and it had no effect at any dosage.

living2die

living2die Junior Member

When you think about the direction that Ag-guys has been heading the last few yrs it makes perfect sense

1) build a legit company, with an ever increasing client base and great potent product

2) sell company for $ xxxxxxx dollars too sum lowlife schweinhund

3) low life schweinhund uses bunk powders to make a fake product, bunk powder costs $0, making the profit margin per itm ordered 1000000% of the Total Cost to manufacture...

brilliant....just brilliant....

Lizard King

Lizard King Member

Why not just use the new board sponsor, I hear they have good items. Haven't tried them yet myself but there is nothing negative so far.

tballz

tballz Junior Member

cem-Meso is good to go. Fast shipping, great quality products.

CEM-Meso

CEM-Meso MESO-Rx Sponsor

You may have noticed that the keyword "AG-Guys" hyperlinks you to cem-Meso store...to clarify, there is no affiliation between cem-meso and AG-Guys. The redirect is in place for your protection................:D

CEM-Meso

tballz

tballz Junior Member

Hahaha...nice!

bigpapabuff

bigpapabuff Junior Member

yea very funny, I have used cem before for pct chems and had no problems with the chems or the service. i think they are good to go.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.