AI's for first ever Test Cycle?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Neewbiest guy, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Neewbiest guy

Neewbiest guy Member

Hey Fellas, just had some questions on the need for AI's. I will soon be doing a 12 week Test C only cycle of 500mg pinned twice a week. I'm already on TRT by my endo so I'm told that there isn't a need for pct since I'll already know what my steady baselines will be. one of my questions would be do I need to run an AI during this cycle to keep the E2 levels in check? My other question would be, if so which one and what dosage? I'm 6'2" 165lbs and 38 y/o. I will have pre-cycle bloods done before starting and also plan to do mid-cycle bloods as well.

2. test>tren

test>tren Member

What's your trt dosage? &what does that put your e2 at?

3. Neewbiest guy

Neewbiest guy Member

Good article @bigrobbie !! Very much appreciated! This article pretty much told me what I needed to know. May or may not even need an AI based on E2 levels. Only way to know for sure is blood work.

@test>tren My current TRT dose is 100mg once per week. I haven't have bloods done to include E2 as of yet. However before I start my cycle of 500mg pinned twice a week, I'll be getting blood work to include the sensitive assay testing to include the E2 levels. This way I'll know where I'm starting with both T and E2 levels as a baseline. Thanks fellas!

Canesfan8701 likes this.
  4. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

I'd have an AI on hand if you need one,which you very well might. Go pharma, you can get it from Express pct, Reliable rx, and others.

5. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

also at 6’2” and only 165 lbs you need to eat a lot more. What’s your training look like? How long have you been training?

bigrobbie likes this.
  6. Keyword is IF. You may, you may not. Just don't do the noob thing and start taking them needlessly from day one.

By the 4 week mark, you should be able to assess whether it's necessary to start an AI or continue on without it.

7. Neewbiest guy

Neewbiest guy Member

I do a 5 day split at the moment. Been training almost a year. Did a natty cut down from 205. Currently at about 12%bf or so. I'm eating around 3000 calories on average a day at this point and gaining around 1lbs per week for the last 6 weeks. Started out @159lbs before increasing calories. I do track my macros, but need to dial the fat back a little. Macros are 230-250g protein, 350-375g carbs, and 75-90g fat per day on average.

8. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

So after training almost a year do you think you’ve reached your natural potential? Obviously you’re going to get gains faster on gear so long as your training and diet are on point but are you ready for all of the potential sides that are going to come with it?

9. Neewbiest guy

Neewbiest guy Member

I guess if I was looking to do things natty I wouldn't be here. I also don't think I've reached complete full potential naturally either. Personally I want to try a cycle and see what kind of results I can get in 12 weeks. I've accepted that sides are a definite possibility and I'll try to mitigate them as much as possible, hence tracking e2 levels and dealing accordingly. Also curious what your opinion is on my macros?

Big Swole Papa Smurf likes this.
  10. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Gonna be honest I don’t track my macros and couldn’t give you the soundest advice on them. Eggs and oats for breakfast, chicken and vegetables twice at work, and whatever half ass clean for dinner is my usual day.

11. Neewbiest guy

Neewbiest guy Member

OK no worries. If it works for you then i guess it doesn't matter. I'm the analytical type I guess. I try and research things to my satisfaction, and tracking things I just do by nature so I know where thing are.

12. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I hear ya and wasn’t trying to discourage you from running gear. Most guys here are going to say that a year training is long enough before you jump on gear but you’re gonna do what you’re gonna do anyways. Just keep in mind it’s a marathon, not a sprint and that injuries can occur easier with the sudden strength gain.

Edit* also, you have all you’re ancillaries in hand such as pct?

13. Neewbiest guy

Neewbiest guy Member

I'm already on TRT with my endo, so I'm told by many members here that a pct not necessarily needed since I'll already know what my baselines will be with pre-cycle blood work. Sort of a blast and cruise I suppose.

14. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Guess I should’ve paid attention to that part. You’re basically blasting and cruising as mentioned. To that end...enjoy :D

15. Goingstronger

Goingstronger Member

Don’t use an AI by default

16. Neewbiest guy

Neewbiest guy Member

I'm not going to. Going to get one on hand in the event bloods come back way off base. I'd rather have one and not need it, than need it and not have it.

17. camy9000

camy9000 Junior Member

dose anybody know if you can dissolve armoasin in alcohol for micro dosing or would this not work ?

18. Goingstronger

Goingstronger Member

What dose are you trying to achieve?

Pill cuter works fine to get 6.25mg

19. camy9000

camy9000 Junior Member

1mg micro dose for daily
    too low to use a pill cutter i know some people dissolve arimidex in vodka to micro dose was just wondering if you can do that same with armoasin or not?