AI's with cycle... questions

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by FTT010101, May 20, 2006.

1. FTT010101

FTT010101 Junior Member

Ok, I should know this... hell I have researched this endlessly about a year ago and I got to the point where I understood it so well that I could confidently give advice on its use... but now... what the hell. It seems like a lot of the research and opinions of Doc's/Researchers has changed on the application of AI's durring cycles. Maybe im confused and its just late but I just got done reading an article which was a conversation between Swale and the author of Anabolics 2004,5,6... yes I know his name but I cant spell it and I dont want to take the time to pull it up. Anyway... it seemed that They were against the use of AI's because of the fact we need some estrogen in our systems to help maintain our immune system, our joints, and probobly a few other things im forgetting. I understand this and it makes sense to me... my only issue is that im naturaly prone to gyno... got it as a kid, had it removed and am being carefull as all hell not to get it back cuz its not somthing you want to live with. Now in the future (how distant I dont know) I plan on cycling again and when I do I plan on using a base of 1g Test E. Thats a lot of test... so how does this sound... to anyone that is still reading and has an inkling of what they are talking about...

Using [.5mg arimidex] or [1.25mg Femara] or [12.5mg aromasin]... so basicly half the normal dose ED? Or is that still too much... should I go with 25% the normal dose ED? Keep in mind id still be using 40mg nolva ED.

Thanks everyone

FTT

2. DLMCBBB

DLMCBBB Junior Member

If you really want to know the answer, you need blood work done.

Dustin

3. FTT010101

FTT010101 Junior Member

I appreciate your reply, and while I do know that would be the definitive answer to my question... Im really looking more for what you guys think theoreticaly... I mean, we all understand (well most of us anyway) how these drugs work (AI's and SERMs) so using that base of knowlege ... theoreticaly is this a sound proposal is this just another "BAD IDEA"

Thanks

FTT

4. DLMCBBB

DLMCBBB Junior Member

While we can give you our results, there is no cookie-cutter approach. There is so much intra-interspecific variables in regards to lowering E2.

Dustin

5. ag-guys

ag-guys Junior Member

From your choices of research, Femara would be best choice for strongest product.

AG
    www.ag-guys.com