Almost 3mths no gym

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by 4Drago, Jun 29, 2018.

1. 4Drago

4Drago Member

I was in a pretty bad car accident and was unable to train since mid April. HGH 3iu a day plus 300mg test helped maintain my size pretty darn well. Even dropped body fat. Just now starting back in the gym.
    Sitting at 5'9" 227 in this pic. Hgh is amazing on maintaining mass. Really curious how I'd have looked if I was able to train.
    I'm guessing I'm sitting around 12% bf? 20180629_152431.jpg

DrankSlangin, Eman, gear shef and 5 others like this.
  2. Mr.B66

Mr.B66 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This is both interesting and encouraging as im about to be down for a while myself ( shoulder surgery) i figure 3-4 months. I just stocked up on growth and am about a mon in. Also doing trt dose test. Your post makes the fear of shrinking away to nothing less worrisome for sure.

3. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Why do some believe a break from that which is the source of
    many injuries cause more harm than good.?

Why do you think most sports are seasonal?

For many the reason is straightforward injury recovery.

4. 4Drago

4Drago Member

I believe if you have a good base then you really shouldnt worry all to much. Though admittedly I worry anyway.
    Like the Doc says I believe the break was actually beneficial.

5. master.on

master.on Member

Hope you get well.
    Restart with high reps 20+

6. 4Drago

4Drago Member

Went in a few days ago. No real loss in strength just endurance.

7. gear shef

gear shef Member

And I’m over here bitching about a 3-4 week lay off from gyno removal yesterday. Thanks for this! Calms my bigorexia nerves

4Drago likes this.
  8. DrDylan

DrDylan Member

How went your surgery? Painful? I heard 15 days to recovery from it but you re telling at least 3-4 weeks?

9. gear shef

gear shef Member

Surgery went good. Probably be back in gym in 15 days but back to heavy weights in 30

4Drago likes this.
  10. TRT

TRT Member

I think you'll be okay. Test and GH is what I gave my.brother while he was bed bound for a month and then barley walked after that. So 4 months of no gym and physical therapy for him. Dude came back and barley lost anything. 3-4 weeks back in the gym and it was almost like never left. He said he felt like he almost immediately left off where he was at.
    In my opinion his mental state was what made it worse. So the only advice I can give you is stay positive and do the work you need to in order to get back in there.

250mg of test and 4iu Ed.