Alpha lab supply?

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Evom1, May 2, 2018.

1. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Anyone have experience with these guys? Looking at their sterile gso to cut some prop with. Anyone know if their stuff is truly sterile? If I can get around having to use another filter vial and 60cc to filter some it would be nice

They have a website, and they're on Amazon and eBay

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

This is from their FAQ

2. Are your carrier oils really sterilized?

Of course! We are the only company that provides a sterilized carrier oil on the market. We sterilize the vials in the process above. We filter the oil through a 0.22 micron filter then place the oil in the vials. We bake the oil in the vials our autoclave again to insure sterilization before sealing them.

3. Do you do any sample checking?

Yes, we do. With every batch of sterilize products (Vials or carrier oils) we take a sample to check the bacterial count. If we don't see a zero, we throw it away!

3. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If it's real it's kinda cool

4. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I mean its a great idea. Totally legal and obviously easy for someone to do in large quantities.

$17 for 100ml sterile oil is cheaper than me having to use a new filter, vial, syringe etc

CrispyRockClimber and ickyrica like this.
  5. ickyrica

Now it's just a trust issue...

6. AlphaLabSupply

AlphaLabSupply Junior Member

Hi there!

We saw your post on here and want to thank you for asking about us. We strive to provide the highest quality solvents, carrier oils and sterile vials on the market while keeping our prices the lowest as well. Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll be glad to answer them for you.

If you'd like to make a purchase on our website, please use the coupon code at check out to save 15% off your order. Enter MAYGAINS to get your 15% off.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

7. ickyrica

@AlphaLabSupply

8. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Well damn, wish I knew that before. Lol I did order, and several uses later no issues so anecdotal review would be that their stuff is in fact sterile

ickyrica likes this.
  9. AlphaLabSupply

AlphaLabSupply Junior Member

Thank you for the order! Our apologies on the delayed response. We weren't getting notifications from this thread. Please let us know if you have any further questions or product requests that we currently don't carry.